Chapter 12

I walked out of the room, my backpack in my, no kidding Angel, it felt so weird having my backpack again. I've been in the hospital a but to much of my liking. I hate hospital. Everyone knows that. The smell of alcohol , the fake friendly nurses, the overly friendly doctors. I mean some are nice and all but the whole look of the hospital and how u-t was build us pretty creepy. The only thing that goes through my mind is a zombie Apocalypse , with blood and screams everywhere. Pretty sure they have some weird azz lab with zombies roaming along like if they weren't flesh eating undead.... What? I'm just weird like that. I don't even know why I just mention about Zombies or hospitals..... Oh yeah, my backpack.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I was held back by an arm wrapping itself around my waist. I jumped and quickly look to see a very amused Jason. "Careful, brat, you'll fall an break something. I really don't want to be forced to go do the hospital just to see your broken arse" I rolled my eyes, as he let me go. "Come on we have breakfast,  and the we have to go do hel- I mean school " I smirked, walking down the steps with him. "Yeah yeah," I said, running my fingers through my once again black hair.

Time skip to school

I let out a heavy breath as we finally got to the school. I was so nervous, my body was tense , NY breathing was quicking, my palms were getting sweaty. If it wasn't for my brothers, I guess I can call them that right?, I would have had a panic attack. I open the door and got out, Jason right behind me.

My eyes widen and my mouth hanged open. This place was so big ! It's bigger than all my other schools compained.

" Angel! Hey Angel! Over here" I turn, hearing my name. I smiled seeing my two bestfriends. Both males holding hands tightly. I loved how they did t care about anyone else  and showed there relationship openly. I notice the two other people behind them.

A girl with long red hair, she had two pikachu hair pins in the side. She had big brown glass, underneath them were this beautiful brown green eyes. She had this bold black eye make-up and red lipstick that fit her perfectly. She has wearing the school uniform but without the coat, and her selves tied up. Shr had this in the pale skin color and looked a bit shorter than I was.

Next to her was this tan boy with beautiful brown wavy locks,  and amazing blueish brown eyes. He was as tall as Julian which Is 5'8. He was wearing the guy uniform. Which were the sams as the girls excepted with pants. They were walking behind them.

"Hi Jul,Az "I said, waving off at my brothers as I walked towards them. I stop in front of them with a smile. Julian quickly hugged me, very tightly. I laughed hugging the male back. "I missed you" he whispered. "Me too" I whispered back. We let go and I hugged Az who hugged me back tighly also. I smiled and looked at the two newcomers. "Hi" I said, half hiding myself in Az back. The two wave at me. Jul smiled and grabbed me forcing me to be face fo face with them. "Angel meet Jewel Hampton,  she a junior. Jewel meet my dear friend Angel Mattews-Wayne" I sniled at the now named girl. She smiled back.  "And this Quintus  Say. Quin this is Angel Mattews-Wayne "Julian introduced us to them. "Hi" He said with a deep voice. He extended his hand . I extended mine also and shock his hands. I felt this kind of electricity as we touched,  and when I looked at his eyes they weren't the blueish Brown but electric blue. I quickly let go not knowing why his eyes we're like that but as I turn and turn back again they weren't the electric blue anymore.

I raised an eyebrow , confused at what just happen. I just shocked it off and the bell rang. Julian said he was going to show me to the office to get my schedule. Hoping that I have classes with my bestfriends. But I couldn't shake off the imagen of Quintus changing eyes. Dang this day just got weird.

Hello my beautiful readers. I just wanna say so that I suck updating my stories. I really suck at it. I'll try to update more often. Anyways thanks for reading till next time.

                                        ~Zodiac