Chapter 49

The next morning rolled in, and the incident was all over the news, especially the part where Bruce Wayne and his kids were rushed to hospital.

Said one of his kids shut off the TV, caring little of the speculation in news. He had already healed enough that he could help his dad as Nightwing in some areas. He wasn't allowed to fight anyone without at least someone there. So me he was back in the hospital, getting stitches from the deep wounds he had received in the explosion and fighting Harley as well as trying to rush people out. He slumped down and groan as he hit his side. He glared at nothing as the door opened. "Big Brother?" His mood lighten as he heard his little sister voice. She rolled in a wheelchair with Jason behind her, moving her. "Hey, Little sister! How are you?" Angel smiled and grabbed his hand. "I'm good! I'm leaving later on today" Dick smiled, kissing her hand. "That's good, bother our siblings " Angel giggled. "How are you?" Angel asked, as Dick rubbed his side.  "I could be better, but am fine. I had enough of being in the hospital" Angel chuckled. "Well, now you know how I feel" Dick laughed, and grabbed her hand. "How are you?" Angel smiled sadly. "I want this over, I just want to live a normal life, as normal as a daughter of Batman can go and a millionaire can be. But I just want to go to school" Angel let out a small laugh. "And go on dates with my boyfriend without having to constantly look over my shoulder or him always having to keep a eye on our surroundings. I don't want to be in and out the hospital or see my family here. I think I had enough time in the hospital itself. I have enough if this bitch" Angel let out a sigh as she finally let everything out. "Okay, we'll take care if the bitch. How good are you in self defense with Tim? You barely had anytime to do anything right? I thing Dad need to get it out his head that you won't be a apart of us" Angel blinked as she looked up at her brother. "It's time you kick back"

Angel left with her older brother Jason, in the afternoon. Still in some bandages but mostly okay, she arrived home and quickly went to her bed. Where she took a much needed nap in her bed. When she woke up, she felt someone else in her bed. Angel shot up and turn to see her boyfriend. Quinn blinked away the drowsiness from his eyes as Angel shot up and met his eye. "Hi, baby" Quinn said and lean forward to snuggle into her neck. Angel giggled softly before leaning back into her bed and cuddling him. "Who let you in?" She whispered, snuggling into his chest, as his arms wrapped around her. "Your brother. He said it was a one time thing but who knows with him" Quinn whispered back, making Angel giggle. "Well, I think is a one time thing. How are you?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? You were the one in the hospital"

"It seems I'm always there though. And I'm fine though, a little sore though."

"Hmm, I can kiss it better"

Quinn smirked as Angel laughed and pushed him away. "Stop being a weirdo"

"I ain't joking, you want me to kiss it?"

Angel looked at her boyfriend and bit her lip. It was a innocent kiss, but they haven't truly tried anything like that. "Okay...."

Quinn knew she was nervous, and slowly made his way down. He kissed her injured leg. "Does it feel better?" Quinn said, going back to near her face. "Hmm, yeah" Angel blushed and giggle. "Why did you do that though?" Quinn blinked. "Kiss it better? Is something my mom used to do whenever I got injured" Angel made a face. "Oh, I don't remember much about my mom. I remember most memories, but I wasn't clumsy. I don't think I did fall much." Quinn cursed as he saw his girlfriend mood change. "Hey, what do you wanna do today" "Sleep" Quinn smiled and lean in to kiss her. Angel melted into the kiss and placed her hand in his arm as said arms went around her waist, pushing her towards him. The kiss intensified, when Angel felt a bit weird as his kisses when to her neck. She closed her eyes as he kissed a spot she didn't expect. You slut! Her eyes snapped open as she heard his voice echo in her head. She let out a soft moan as Quinn sucked on her neck. Her gripped on his shirt tighten. This is Quinn, your boyfriend, not him . Never him. Angel told herself as he kissed her chin and went back to kissing her lips. She closed her eyes again. Taking in her boyfriend soft kisses. You'll always be mine! Angel let out a soft whimper as she gripped his shirt and yanked. Quinn made a sound as his grip also tighten. This is Quinn. Your Quinn. His nothing like him, his kisses are softer, and kinder. Your Quinn would never hurt you never. She told her self as her mind kept racing with the memory of her abuser. This is all mine.

What's wrong my little Angel , did you not miss me.

You've been good, my little Angel

Come here you little slut, how dare you!

Quinn kisses turn softer as he notice her tensing form. He pulled back as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. Quinn kissed them away, before pulling away and hugging her, letting her tears out. "Shh it's okay" Quinn said, kissing the top of her head as she sobbed softly into his shirt. Quinn could feel it getting wet, but he cared little. "You're okay, I won't hurt you" After a while , Angel finally calm down, and stayed snuggled in her boyfriend arms. "I'm sorry" She whispered into his shirt. "Is okay, baby. I understand" Angel smiled sadly before snuggling in and falling asleep.

Angel woke up to feel his hand. Eyes wide and eyes water she bit her lip as she tried to calm down. She wouldn't let him hear her cries. His hand caressed her arm, before grabbing her torso roughly. "My cute little Angel"

Angel woke up with a start, shooting up the bed in a cold sweat. She could feel his hands all over her, and her body hurt. "Are you okay?" She looked to her side to see Quinn still there, rubbing his eyes to wake up. "Yeah .. yeah I'm fine" she let out, but she didn't feel fine. She could still feel his rough hands grabbing her like a toy. His toy. Her body shook as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around herself. She felt Quinn's arms hug her from behind but Angel flinched back. "Um, I think you should leave . " "Baby...." Angel blinked and shook her head. "Please just leave. " Quinn nodded, before kissing her head and getting up. "Bye love" "Bye, Babe" She said as she heard the door close and silence settle. She close her eyes and whimpered. Tears fell and sobs shook her body. Even though be wasn't there anymore, he still made her life a living hell.

"Sweetheart?" Bruce walked in, let out a soft hiss as he made a wrong move. "Angel?" Brice turned on the light too see the balcony door open and his daughter sitting there. Face buried into her knees and arms wrapped around them. Wearing what he thinks is a old worn out tee and some short short that showed the bandages in her leg. Bruce walked out, and silently sitting in front of her. His gaze though, was to the bright full moon. "Daddy?" Bruce turn to look at his daughter, meeting her blue eyes. His blue. "Yes, Sweetie?" She unwrapped herself and went to hug her dad. Bruce open his arms and his daughter snuggled into his arms. "I feel his hands, dad. I'm scared, what if I can't be a normal girl." Angel lean back and looked at his eyes, her eyes watered. Bruce softly touched her wet cheek, before leaning in and kissing her forehead. "You are my little girl, being normal is overrated my dear. But we could go back at you getting your sessions back. Is okay to ask for help, sweetie. But is all your decision" Angel blinked and buried her head in his neck. Bruce rubbed her back, as silence settle between the father and daughter duo. "I just want to forget his hands. I.... I'll give it another try, but it has to be the same therapist. Dr. Carlotta was nice." Bruce nodded before both just settle in each other's embrace. Soon, Angel fell to a deep slumber and Bruce called help from his second oldest. Jason carried his sister to her bed and covered her. "Good night, little sis"