Chapter 22

Quinn P.o.v

I held her against my chest, she was trembling and made my heart clenched. My beautiful date was shaking and almost in the brick of crying and I can't to shit about it. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and silenced it. I then texted Julian hoping that his phone was in silent.

Hey, where are you

I texted, and pulled Angel into my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my neck. I felt her shaky breath in my neck, I sigh and kissed her neck and rubbed circles in her lower back. Trying to calm her down. She tensed up before relaxing again.

Mr.Hail's class. Is Angel with you, she isn't responding my texted.

I sigh I'm relief, he was in Az homeroom.

She with me, I think that she's going to have a panic attack. What to I do? There a crazy manic in the school. I can't really go with her to the damn nurse.

Just stay near her, comfort her and shit. Just try to calm her down. The gun shot really affects her.

Why? Why does she react like this?

I looked at her, I still couldn't see her face since she was still buried in my neck but she has calm down a bit. I could hear the rest of the sophomore girls crying, Mrs.Ned was shushing them, well trying. I just thighten my grip on her waist. She pulled away from my neck and looked at my eyes. The fear in her eyes made me so angry. I held in the electric flow in my body. I couldn't let her know about this damn power that I have. Especially when she's in my grasp. The phone vibrated.

Cant tell u , something personal. She'll tell you when she's ready. Don't you dare pressure her or I'll get Az in your ass. Don't test me Quintus Say!

I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek. She sniffed and looked at my phone. "You okay?" I asked, and rubbed my nose with hers. " Is that Julian?" I nodded and looked at the phone. She giggle silently and looked at me." I'll tell you when we're closer. Please, just wait" She whispered in my ear. I shivered, My ear was sensitive, and her breath was making me have goosebumps. I nodded and then we heard another shot. The girls screamed and Angel held me tighter. Whatever happened really affected her. A lot.

I whispered in her ear to calm down, holding her waist and kissed her forehead. Soon we heard the familiar sirens of police cars and other. I sigh of relief when we heard yet another shot was fired. She yelped and started to tremble again. I looked around and met the eye of one of the sophomore jocks. He nodded at me and held his nerd girlfriend close to him. I nodded back and held Angel. Who unfortunately was only my friend and not more. We all tensed up when we heard footstep. The door jiggled as someone tried to get in. I glared at the door and slowly turn so that Angel was against the wall and my back was facing the door. I was using my body as protection. She looked at my eyes and hugged me. I hugged back and looked over my shoulder. The door handle still moving when their was a shot. We jumped as the door handle stopped and we heard a thud. A body hitting the floor. My eyes widen. What the fuck!

It felt like forever before the area was cleared. From the time we heard the last shot wasn't the last. Their were multiple ones and some times it was close to our class. After everything I was so tensed up that Angel touched didn't calm me down. We walked out the school, their was police officers and firefighter all over the place. I could see the parenst all parking lot. In the distance I could see my mother and father. They were looking around for my sister and I. I looked down at Angel, who was searching for her family. My hand gripped her waist and had her near my body. I grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. Her soft pink lips. Her eyes widen but I didn't let her respond to the loss as I pulled away and walked away. I look over my shoulder and saw her hugging Julian but still looking at me. I gave her a smile, and looked at a police car. Where Jeremy Nash was being pulled in. I remember he was a sophomore, he had been in Angel chemistry class. I growled and I felt my mothers arms around me. Mom touch made calm down where I wasn't going to shoot out electricity. " My boy!" I hugged my mother and ruffled my younger brithers hair and was punched by my older sister. I smiled at them and turned around to see Angel with Bruce Wayne, my dad boss. My eyes watched her cry in her dad arms, her brothers rubbing her back. I wanted so bad to be with her but I couldn't . I wasn't nothing more than the boy that likes her. I turn and saw Jewel with her dad and Julian and Az with their parents. Their arms wrapped around each other. This scared the fuck out of everyone.

A day after we found out how many dies and were injured. 5 killed 4 injured. One being a teacher who was very nice and kind. Someone that really loved the student. There weren't any school for the rest of the week. I missed her already. But we texted the rest of the week. Going on with with puns and stupid jokes. I was glad that Angel didn't mention anything of the kiss. Yet. In Monday she came up to me and hugged me. I hugged back of course and we stayed there untill the bell rang. She lean back and grabbed my face. She smashed her lips into mine and quickly left. Leaving me hanging. I just looked shocked. This was a very weird relationship.

I heard a chuckle, a very familiar chuckle. I turn back and glared at him. Jewel dad. He laughed and waves. " Hello, Quintus. How are you and that little lady I just saw" I chlenched my fist and turn. "Stay away from her," I said and walked away. He laughed and laughed. I wasn't going to let him to anything to her. No not at all.

That is Quinn in the top.