Chapter 44

Angel held her brother arm, blue eyes bright as she stared at the rides. "Wanna try a rollercoaster?" Jason ask. They divided themselves in groups. Jason, Angel, and Kara, Clark, Lois and Bruce. Then Dick has Damien and Tim. Jason felt bad for his older brother, but he had Angel and he could teach her how to have fun.

Angel looked at the nearest rollercoaster and nodded. "Yep, but I don't wanna sit in the front" "But that the best seat! A, is going to be am-" "No" Kara laughed as Jason quickly shut up and sulk as they made the line. "Jay, okay, ill go in the front with you" Jason blinked before shaking his head and kissing her forehead. "Nah, im fine. You go at the back and ill stay in front. Okay?" "His a big boy, Angel" Jason glared at the blonde alien, who just laughed and grabbed her new friends hand. Jason sat in front, whole both girls sat behind him. Kara grabbed Angel hand and gave her a reassuring smile before the ride went off.

Angel let out a yelp of surprise as her older brother spun her around. She laughed before giving him a large smile. Her blue eyes twinkling with happiness. "The rollercoaster wasn't that scary, it was super fun actually!" Angel said, looking down at the ground as she instinctively grabbed her brothers arm. Jason smirked, as Kara rolled her eyes at the male. Who in return stuck his tongue out like a mature adult. "Of course it was fun, what do you want to do next?" Jason asked. "Hmm, can we go get something to snack on." Angel looked up at Jason, who honestly couldn't deny his sisters large eyes. Jason nodded and Kara smirked. "Kiss ass much?" The alien said. Angel blinked. "Fuck off, Denver's, try saying no to her eyes." Jason said, hiding the soft blush with his hand. Kara chuckled as Angel giggled.

Bruce walked beside Clark and Lois, the adults of the group were having fun in their way, by walking around and hoping they don't run into their spawns. Or his, Kara wasn't Clark spawn but cousin. Annoying cousin that will probably make his daughter less saint like. Then again, Angel has Julian and Azreal and they seem to always try to have sex everywhere. Bruce shudder as he remembered almost catching them in the guest restroom. That is not a image he wished to have about his daughter's best friends. "So, how is Angel?" Clark asked, sipping his coffee. "She's much better since the trial. She has.... Open up more in her own way. We have yet to speak more about what happened in that house with those..... Monsters" Bruce held in his anger , remembering how scared his daughter got when she saw them in the trail. The way she was when she got to the hospital. "But, eventually she will talk about it, her therapist says is best for her to be ready to speak about what occured in that place. She keeps a journal per her request. Is helping her a lot just writing things down. She smiles more everyday" Clark could feel the love from his tone. Bruce wasn't one for openly showing his emotions, but his actions and words show his love for his daughter. "That's good," Clark said, smiling at the man. "Angel deserves it. She's a strong girl, Bruce" Said man nodded. "Yeah, my baby's strong. I just wished she didn't have to go through that" Lois let out a sad sigh. "Is not good for you to think like that, the past cannot be change, just think of the future and how you can make her happy" Bruce raised a brow. "You sound very.... mature" Clark let out a offended gasp. "I am mature, thank you very much." "Sure whatever you say Clark" Said man pouted as his fiancee giggled and friend smirked.

Dick was having the worst day of his life. Well second, he remembered the time Barbara rejected him, but having to deal with Damien and Tim while Kara and Jason had Angel is mean. He would have shown his little sister the many rides in the amusement park but not his brother and the alien got her instead and he was stuck making sure his little brother didn't kill each other almost every second. "Dick, Damien is trying to stab me again!" "No I am not, how dare you lie, Drake" Dick sigh as he walked to his brothers. How he envied Jason and Kara, Angel would never try it stab any of them.

Angel happily let her legs swing as she sipped of her frozen drink. Kara smiled at her as Jason brought the food they brought, more like Jason did, and set it down before the two girls. The blue eyed girl set the drink down and digged in. "So, my cousin says that tommorow we are going to the ice rink, says that you wanna teach your brother how to ice skate" Angel nodded. "I couldn't go ice skating in the winter, and well I say Jason fail multiple times while we were home. So since is still somewhat cold, I thought why not." Angel said. "Well, you gonna teach me too? I know shit nothing about ice skating. " Angel laughed. "Do you know how to skate?" Kara made a face before shaking her head no. Angel grimced. "Well, I'll teach you" Angel said, giving her a reassuring smile. Kara smiled back. " Bet she's going to rage quit" Jason pepped in, making both girls glare at him. Angel is adorable when she glares but he feares Kara glare. More like her power to shot shoot hot beams from her eyes. So he just smiled awkwardly before going back to his drink. Kara and Angel looked at each other, before bursting out laughing. Jason pouted, glaring at the two girls. Angel smiled, eyes twinkling.

Jewel let out a growl, watching as Angel laughed. It was no longer about her talking her man, but now about the fact that she just hated the girl. Even though she went through hell by those two idiots, she still smiled. Along that she is the reason her father was captured by that idiot of Quinn. Jewel let out a dreamy sigh as she remembered Quinn. With his wavy brown hair and hazel blue eyes that she loved to stare at. Yet that Angel stole him from her. Jewel looked behind her.

"Wanna finally have fun?"