Chapter 31

Angel

It has been a week since I was finally discharged from the hospital. And in that week I had been trying to get all my back in order. Julian and Az have come and helped me out. Quinn also. Though my dad wants me to not go so school for a little while, I just can't keep missing classes. I don't wanna flunk. So now Jason is always with me. That was the only reason he'd allowed me to go. But now it's the weekend and guess what! It's finally Quinn and I first official date! Though it took me awhile to convince my dad.

Now I'm getting ready. He said to wear something comfy and casual. So I'm wearing a red t shirt and white short shorts. And some converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs. The bell rang and I said good bye to my family. "Be back at 10" I heard my dad said as Jason and Dick tried to wrestle with him. I rolled my eyes. I still have to figure out who the rest of them are. I open the door to see Quinn wearing a blue t shirt and jeans. He had a box of chocolates in his hand. "Hi, Darling" He said and gave me a hug. A hug I return. I close the door behind me and we walked hand in hand to his car. "Nice car," I said, getting in the car. He smirked and gave me a kiss in the cheek.

While he drove I thought about was happening in my life.

My dad is Batman.

Dick is Nightwing.

My boyfriend? Is able to control electricity.

I have to go do therapy sessions cause the doctor recommended it.

And I don't even know how much this making my life crazy!

I sigh and lean against Quinn shoulder as I saw the view of the popular park. I smile as he parked. "I hope you like picnics, cause that what we are having one" He said and took out the basket. I giggles and we locked arms and made our way to a empty spot in the park. He set the blanket down and we sat down. It was a beautiful day and we had a soft with cool shade. We laughed and talked. It was my first date and it was pretty nice. He understood why I flinched whenever we touched and didn't force me in anything. He made sure I was comfortable and showed me a little about what he could to. It was cool and all but I really just wanted to talk. He didn't have to show me anything.

I sighed happily and rested my head in his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my waist. I tried not to flinch but it was just something my body did. Even though I knew he wouldn't hurt me, my body thought otherwise and I'm happy he doesnt force anything. I look at him and give him a smile. We stayed in the park untill it was getting too dark. We walked hand in hand to his car and he drove back to my place.

I watch the lights go by. People pass by, my hand being held by Quinn. Gotham was a beautiful place, but it was so dangerous around here much can't see it's beauty. I smiled and slowly close my eyes.

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep untill Quinn was shaking me awake. He gave me a warm smile and kissed my nose. I blushed and pushed him away softly. He close the door and walked me to the front door. Now here comes the cliche.

We stopped in front of the door, facing each other, he was now holding both my hands. It was quiet before he lightly pulled me towards him and gave me a peck before the door open.

We jumped away from each other and both turn to see my older brother Dick, with a wide grin. I bit my bottom lip as we said our goodbyes and he turn to leave. Giving me a peck in the cheek this time. I held in a giggle as I heard Dick growl softly. Quinn waved once more before leaving. The gates closing behind his car.

I sighed and turn giving Dick and annoyed looked while he gave me an innocent one. I rolled my eyes as I pushed him inside.

Now inside I saw Jason and Tim hugging each other bodies and making fake kissing sounds. "Oh Quinn~" I heard Jason say, trying to mimick a girl's voice. "You kiss so well~" I laughed as his voice crack from forcing it into a higher pitch. "Oh brother please to stop, you're doing more than showing me that you like my boyfriend" I say and he jumpes. Tim took this moment to run to his room among with Dick. "As if! If I were gay I would pick someone else" "So Quinn not your type?" I say, a smirk playing in my face. "Nope, I prefer a more how to say this. More tits less dick" he said and made a motion in his chest. Like if he were groping..... I glared at him and trew one of the pillows in the couch. He dodged it, and threw one at me. I blocked it before grabbing another one and hitting him with both. He blocked the first one but the next one with his face. I laughed as he glared at me. "You're disgusting" I said and he stuck out his tongue. "That not what the ladies think." He said and wiggled his eyebrows. I covered my mouth as if preventing from puking. "Then they have a bad taste" I say as I get up and walked to the stairs. "No they have great taste" Jason said, and soon whined as I slapped him behind the head.

I close the door behind me and laid in bed. A smile forming in my lips. I squealed as I touched my lips. It wasn't the first but it was different now that we are something more than just crushed to each other. I stayed like that till I yawned. I took a quick shower, change and told my family goodnight. I turned off the light in my nightstand and closed by eyes. Slipping into a great slumber.

In the corner of the room, there was a part darked than the rest. Jewel, now healed watched. How she just sleeped. She was going to take revenge. In both Quinn and this girl. Quinn for taking her father and Angel for taking Quinn. She smiled before leaving through the window. This time, she's gonna make sure they don't escape. But for now, let them enjoy.