Chapter 38

Angel

Knowing that my boyfriend killed people and tried to also do that to my brother wasn't the best thing to find out. My boyfriend and I went to a resturant after he met my dad. I wasn't surprised he knew since he tried to kill Jason, but right now no more of that. We talked about everything he didn't push whenever I didn't want to talk about a certain subject. We eat before he left me back home. Where he gave me a soft kiss goodbye and left.

Then Jason teases me about him. As he was doing this I tried tying him to the other bats. I blinked before it struck me. Jason was the second oldest. The second robin was almost killed by Joker and something happen to him. Soon Red Hood was born.

"Your Red Hood."

Jason froze and looked at me with a shocked face. "What?" he let out.

I gave him a smile and grabbed his shoulder.

"Your Red Hood, Brother" Soon he started laughing. "Well I guess your right" Jason said and hugged me. I smile and hugged him back. "So that's why Quinn wanted to kill you, your jackass."

I then ran for my life, not wanting to face his wrath.

Since I have a while till I go back to school, Dad said we can go out as family. Since dad is free, and its a Saturday for the rest.  So as a family we went out and has some fun we haven't been able to have. But that all that went down the to tell when dad got called. So we went back home and just had movie night. Jul and Az slept over that night too, after convicing Jason that they weren't interested in me but themselves. The rest has met my two best friends after they we hanged out and all that. I had missed my  best friends. It seems that in the time we haven't talked face to face, they haven't change much. Other than the fact that Julian could finally get his last credit to be seen as a senior than a junior. How will he be able to pass the school year is beyond me.

We talked and talked. Julian teased me about Quinn and I teased him about Azreal. Which didn't affect him the way I wanted to affect him since they have been together longer than Quinn and I. But it was a fun day. I'll start school soon again and I just hope nothing happens to me at least in the first week being back. If I keep going this way I'll end up not getting any of my classes.