Chapter 9

I layed in my father arms, my tears have dried, my eyes red of all the crying. Bruce was running his fingers true my hair.

"Angel, sweetheart, tell me what wrong" Bruce said, grabbing my face in his hands, looking at my eyes.

My greyish blueish eyes meeting his blue ones. Tears started to form, biting my lip I pull away from him, and shook my head.

"No, I .... I'm not... ready" I got up and ran out my room. I ran down the stairs and our the door. Thunder roaring and rain crashing down.

I looked at the door before running. Running always calm me down, and is doing so even though is raining.

"Wait Angle!" I heards Bruce yell, but I ignored him and ran. I ran and ran, soon I was panting and gasping. I slowed down, leaning against a tree I gasp for air. Thunder roaring true the skys, rain slapping my face washing my tears away.

"Angel!" I turn and saw my father car stop in front of me. "Angel we are you!" He yelled, grabbing a flashlight. He walked out the car and into the woods.

I held my breath as he passed me. I hid behind a tree and waited intill he was far enough. When I could no longer see the light I ran down the rest of the hill.

I looked back before continuing, but I slipped and fell. I landed in my kness, the sticks in the ground scraping my knees. I closed my eyes as I felt a burning sensation. I slowy crawl to the tree next to me and lean my back. I touched my knee caps feeling something sharp. The blood was trailing down my legs, and soon be cleaned away from the rain. I let out a sob, the memories making me shake. Soon my mind could hold no more and I passed out.

Bruce P. O. V

I didn't care that I was getting wet, it that it was dark to the point couldn't see corretly. But the only thing in my mind was getting my daughter out of the rain and back into the house where she could be safe.

I pointed the light to the trees trying to see movement. I heard something. Sobbing? I followed the sound to find my little girl sobbing and crying in her sleep, her hand were placed softly in her knees. As I got closer I notice the trail of blood as it was being clean by the rain.

I quickly grabbed her and ran to the car. I placed her in the away next to me and placed a blanket around her. I was so greatful Damian had left his blanked. I then hurried to the hospital, calling Alfred and Dick and telling them what had happen.

I ended the call, and glanced at her. Her shaking and shivering was worrying me, and it seemed the thick blanked was doing nothing to warm her up.

Please be okay I thought, grabbing her cold hand and gripping it tightly. Please.