Chapter 50

Angel woke up, mentally tired. She got up and took a much needed shower, hissing a bit as the warm water hit her injury. Thankfully the stitches were taken out before she had gone home. Angel dried her hair as she looked at her self in the mirror. Her long black hair was wet, her skin paler than usual, and her blue eyes red and puffy after the tears yesterday. She knew she had to talk to Quinn after telling him to leave yesterday, but she knew the he would understand. She hoped he would. Angel shivered as she covered her body and yet she could feel the hands again. She thought it would stop after he went to jail, but still she could feel the hands. Today and yesterday she felt them, after months of not feeling them. Angel sighed and change to her uniform.

"Hi, Dad, Gramps. Jay" Angel said as she sat down beside her dad and brother. "Hi, Angel/ Sis" Both answered as they eat. "You sure you want to go do school?" Angel nodded. "Yeah, if I keep missing I won't pass. I want to be a Junior next year then a sophomore again. Also, Julian wants to go shopping since graduation is getting closer" Bruce nodded. "Are you going to buy something for you too? You are going to the graduation also. Here, I got you this a long time ago, but you keep slipping my grasp before I can give it to you" Bruce placed a card in front of her. "Dick is getting discharged today or tomorrow the lastest, so keep your phone on you." Angel grabbed the card and placed it on her wallet, and nodded. "Okay, Dad"

Angel drove to school with her new car. She parked and got out when she saw the looks. Some looked down at her injured leg, some just glance and looked away. Angel let out a sigh before walking to her table. Her groups table. She found Julian and Azreal with Quinn across from them. Angel took a deep breath before walking towards them. She sat beside Quinn, who gave her a smile and lean in to kiss her cheek. "Good morning, love" Angel smiled and said it back. "Hi, Julian, Az" Azreal nodded at the younger girl and Julian waved back. "Are we still on for shopping after school" Angel nodded and Julian smiled turn into a big grin. "Yes! Would we be going by your new car" Angel laughed, and nodded.

Angel walked beside her boyfriend as they went to her second class. Hands locked as she tried to think of what happ -

"Are you okay?" Quinn said, and they stopped beside his locker. She blinked and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm sorry-" "No! Don't apologise for something like that. You can't control that" Quinn softly grabbed her face and smiled. "Whatever you can I do, I'm fine" "You have needs t-" "Let's not talk about that. We need to get you back to class, and get your grades up" Angel smiled and nodded, kissing him.

After school, the four went to the mall, and Angel finally felt like a normal teenage girl with her two best friend, and her boyfriend. Quinn kept her near him, trying to spoil her. "You don't have to buy me anything you know" Angel told him, as he tried to yet again buy her something else. Quinn turn and looked at her. "Well, truly, i want to, weather you like it or not" Angel glared at him, as Quinn just laughed and kissed her softly. Angel grabbed his hand and went to the next shop. "Are you going to wear a dress to our graduation?" Julian asked, as he forced the group into a dress shop. Angel whined and Quinn laughed. "You'll look so cute though!" Jul let out a gasp as Az slapped his lower back and have him a look. "If she doesn't want to, she will not do it". Az looked at her. "Though you'll look adorable as fuck" Angel glared at him, before letting out a sigh and going inside. "Ya-" Az muffled his cheer with his lips. Angel laughed as they looked at dresses.

Night grew closer and Angel wanted nothing more than to go home. "Your Dad hasn't called yet?" Angel shook her head no. "He said that he'll call when Dick get discharged. But he hasn't called once." She said this as the four got in the car and Angel went to drop Azreal and Julian off their place. "Be careful, I'll see you tomorrow. Don't get in anymore trouble. Please" Julian said, kissing Angels forehead before both older boys went inside. Angel let out a sad sigh. "Come on," Quinn said, squeezing her hand. Angel nodded and gripped the stirring wheel.

Angel came to a stop at her place, and parked her car. Quinn raised an eyebrow. "What? Is something wrong?" Quinn asked, as Angel shook bee head no. "I wanted to ask you to come inside and stay for the night. My Dad is with Dick and Jay went with them. Tim went along also. Damien is inside with Al and honestly I don't feel safe being alone" Quinn looked at her house, before nodding. "Alright." "Great! I'm sure you'll love the guest room. While I was in house arrest-" "House arrest?" "My Dad didn't want to let me leave for like what felt like a full month. So I went online shopping with my Dad's money. I never told him I was going to do that, but he didn't say anything about the limits is his money." Quinn laughed. "I decorated the guest room as a past time. I made Jay and Dick help me in it. They hated it. It was something i did before and after the trial. It was fun, it was like talking with Tim and all." Angel smiled before shaking her head and looking at him. "Let's go." Quinn smiled. "Baby, I need my clothes." Angel made a face before nodding.

Bruce came home tired out of his mind, he entered his house to find his daughter and her boyfriend in the living room, cuddle up together asleep. Bruce sighed , considering if he should wake the two up and tell the boy go leave. But after everything, Bruce would let this one slide. "You goi-" Bruce glared at his boys before walking up to the duo. Though cuddle up in the same blanket, Angel is as facing away from him, while Quinn was behind her, leaning away from her. To wake them up, he grabbed the blanket and took it off them. Turns out, Angel was at the end of the couch, nowhere near touching her boyfriend. Since she was at the edge of the couch, and the only thing holding her was the blanket, Angel fell in to the floor with a loud thud. Next come a loud groan as Angel woke up and Quinn did also, looking confused at his surrounding's. Amelia rubbed her eyes as she looked up and glared at her dad. "What was that for?" Bruce glared down at his daughter, making sure she knew that it was a playful glare so she wouldn't freak out on him. Angel tensed up for a moment before she saw her dad give her a wink. Angel glared back, before getting up and hugging her dad. "Who said he can stay over" "Who said that you can leave me alone" Angel said, looking up at her dad. Bruce sighed, and kissed her forehead. "He can stay, but he stays in the guest room, if I find him in your room, someone is going to die" Angel let out a laugh, as he tickled her sides. Angel turned and hugged her brother, and slapped Jason's chest as he glared at her boyfriend. "Stop that, where is Dick?" "His not getting discharged till tomorrow. He tried walking and he almost opened his stitches. That idiot. " Angel pouted before she grabbed Quinn hand. "I'll show you the guest room, and then I'm going to sleep" Quinn nodded, as he flipped off Jason who stuck his tongue out at him.

The next morning, Quinn kissed her goodbye after breakfast, and walked to his car. Angel looked at her dad before grabbing his hand and rushing to the Batcave. "I wanna learn, I can't be the only one in this family to be weak and defenseless." Bruce let his daughter drag him, thinking if he really wanted to do this. "Daddy, I'm the only one that can't even defend herself. I don't want to be a vigilant. I want to be able to defend myself again someone." Bruce looked at his daughter, and kissed the top of her head before nodding. "I'll show you, but you won't do anything until I see that your better. You still have bandages around your legs and I don't want you back in the hospital" Angel nodded, giving him a bright smile and hugging him. And so, Angel sat down and watched as her dad called one of her brothers and they sparred, both telling her things to watch for.

Jewel entered the mansion, seeing her beloved with his family outside. She smiled, as she grabbed the remote and pressed the button. Quinn stood up, electricity surrounded his body as he turned and walked out the house. Ignoring her and walking out with his family following.