Chapter 13

I got my scheduled which luckily had Julian in my first period. I had Az in my second period and third. Now my dear blonde friend was guiding me to my first period which is Health. I let Julian lead as I didn't know anything about this place. It was so big. It had this very castle like and it looked very fancy. There were students walking to their classes. All of them seem like stuck up people or that just my point of view.

Anyways we got to the class. I stop and let out deep breath in and out before taking a step in. The class was almost full the teacher was infront . He was a very old man, with grey hair and blue eyes. He had very pale skin, well compared to my light brown skin I got from my mother.

He turn to me and smiled. He had a very friendly smile. "Why hello there. Are you the new student? " He asked. I nodded and walked in. "Hi, my name is Doctor Michael Kinsley. But I prefer you call me Doctor than Mr. You may you be" Doc said. "My name is Angel Mattews-Wayne" I said, introducing myself. I say Quintus at the end of the class, waving at Julian. Julian smiled at the teacher and dragged me to the back. I wave at the doc before sitting infront of Jul. Jul looked so happy by having me around. I looked at Quintus and he had a flash of jealousy in his eyes. I blinked as his eyes flashed blue again. I was so confused. Why were they turning electric blue? Why is there jealousy when he barely knew him for a few days. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Jul hand to write in it. I drew a flower and my name in the side. Jul roll his eyes at me and grab my hand to draw in it also. I resisted but he was much stronger than me. Why did he have to play football? I pouted as he wrote his name in my hand.

The bell rang and the class was over. I got up and grab my bag but Jul already had it. Come on you have English next period with Az." I groaned and walked out with my arm wrapped around his. "Hey Jul, does Quintus not like me? " I whisper to him, looking back to Quin just to be glared at. I jumped and turn to looked at Jul. He laughed. "No, he really does like you trust me we talk about you a lot. It's just that he gets jealous very easy when other people get close to the people he is close to. " "But your my bestfriend" I said and Jul just laughed. "Az!" Jul yell seeing his boyfriend. The blonde went to hug the silent giant. I giggle as Jul hugged Az tightly. Az smiled softly and kissed him softly in the lips. I turn back to see Quintus glaring at me with his blue electric eyes which changed to his normal bluish brownish eyes. I gulp and turn to hug him.

Quintus is very weird. Weirder than me and my self. But this weird is not good he seems a very bad weird. I dont wanna stay alone with him.