One

Kylo's POV

"Sir. What do you mean by 'destroying' the resistance?" General Hux questioned.

"We must kill them. All. It won't be safe for Ashton. We need to protect her," I growled.

"Sir. That's insane," Hux argued.

"Stop arguing with me dammit! If you won't help me I will seek Snoke for guidance!" I screamed.

**

"Where have you been?" Victoria questioned.

"Silence," I said.

"Seriously? This is bull shit," she said.

"Where's Ashton?" I asked.

"Asleep," she said and pointed to the center of the bed. I started to walk towards Ashton, but then pushed me away from the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I just put her to bed. Now leave her alone. Don't you have something better to do? Like take over the galaxy and say it's for the sake of your daughter. When in all reality, you're doing it for you," she spat.

"Don't talk to me that way," I said while raising my hand. A squeal escaped Victoria's lips when I realized what I have done.

"Go!" She shouted.

"Victoria. I-I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't touch me. Leave me alone!" She said.

"Stop. You're going to wake Ashton. Victoria please. I love you. I didn't mean to. I've been under so much stress," I said.

"Just go," she said she pushing me out of the room and locking the door after I was out.

"Fuck!" I screamed while hitting the wall in front of me.

**

"You did what?" General Hux asked.

"I. I hit my wife," I said.

"Kylo. You fucked up. This has gotten to you where you're going to hurt them both. It's not going to be the resistance to kill them. It will be you," he said.

"Shut up," I said.

"You know it's true," he added.

"Stop," I said.

"Kylo. You need to send them away. Protect them from you," he said.

"I can't do that. I can't live a day without them," I said.

"You've done it before. You can do it now."

"Shut the hell up!" I screamed.