Thirty-Two

Kylo's POV

I will end Victoria. If I can end Ashton's terrible life, I can end her. I killed my daughter because she was suffering. She was not going to get any better and would die rather soon. I wont lie, I feel terrible about it, suffocating my own daughter with a pillow. I am heartless. I don't need Victoria getting in the way of me training Jupiter to be exactly like me.

"Hush," I cooed to Jupiter in the middle of the night as he woke up crying a bit. I picked him up and cradled him until he fell back to sleep. I sighed knowing what my next step is. I placed Jupiter back in his crib and walked over to the bed where Victoria laid asleep. I sat next to her feet and pulled a pillow closer to me. She looks like an angel when she is asleep. I must preserve her innocence. Yes, that is what I'm doing. I'm saving her from harming herself or someone else harming her. She can't always be on the run. That isn't fair to her. It isn't fair to anyone. I smiled at her and thought of all the good times we've had together.

Now I must show, that I, Kylo Ren, will not be brought down by anyone. I will not stop, I will kill everything and everyone in my way. Including my wife.

I took in another deep breath and slowly lifted the pillow up. I closed my eyes and pressed the pillow against Victoria's face. She started to struggle but I straddled her, causing her to be held into place. Her chest started to slowly rise and fall. I held in tears that wanted to escape. I looked away pulled the pillow away. I pulled her up and into a hug.

"I can't to do it. I thought I could but I can't," I cried and she just sat there breathing heavily.

"I can't do it. Victoria. I can't kill you," I continued to cry.

"You. You just tried to kill me," she said still in shock.

"I'm so sorry Victoria. You're too good for me. Please. Please get rid of me. I can't keep hurting you. Victoria please," I pleaded.

She lifted my chin up so I can look at her. "Look at me," she said. I looked at her and cried more.

"Don't you dare say that you're not good for me. You're not the most pleasant person to be around. But you are through my husband. You may have just tried to kill me, but you didn't because you love me," she said with a shaky voice. I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against hers.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered. I can't live with myself knowing that I tried to kill my wife, and did kill our daughter. She must know about Ashton. She would never forgive me.

"Please don't leave me," I begged.

"Shh," she cooed and pulled me into her lap.

"Please don't leave me," I repeated.

"Kylo hush," she whispered and ran her fingers through my hair. I wrapped my arms around her waist and cried into her chest.

"Please. I can't do this without you," I said.

"I know. I'm not going anywhere," she said while rubbing my cheek with the pad of her thumb. Please don't go.