Seventeen

~Two months later~

God dammit. Not again, he mustn't find out about this. I have to keep my distance from Kylo. Tell him that I'm ill. Ashton, she's doing better, but, still not as good as I want her to be.

I have enough on my hands with Ashton, how am I suppose to take care of another?

"Good evening Victoria," Kylo chirped. Stopped thinking about it.

Fuck.

Dammit.

Shit.

This sucks.

"What sucks?" Kylo questioned. Dammit to hell.

"N-nothing," I stuttered. He looked at me with concern.

"It's nothing if you're thinking fuck, dammit, etc,"Kylo added. I looked at him nervously.

"It's nothing. I'm fine," I smiled. He nodded and walked towards me.

"So you wouldn't mind having a glass of wine with me then?" He questioned.

"S-sure. Why not?" I chirped.

"Okay. Get dressed and meet me in the ball room in an hour," Kylo said as he left the room.

I sighed and walked into my closet full of dresses. I slipped on my favorite dress, knowing that I won't be able to wear it for the next few months, due to the fact that there is another human being growing inside of me.

**

**

"Drink," Kylo commanded as i stared down my glass of wine. One glass won't hurt right? I took a sip of the red wine and placed it back on the counter. Kylo continued to stare at me, as if he is plotting something.

"Victoria, are you sure you're okay? You are acting quite. Off," Kylo said. I nodded.

"I'm splendid, what makes you so sure that I'm off?" I asked.

"I can't hear your thoughts, are you keeping something from me?" He asked.

"No," I lied.

"That was a lie," he chuckled.

"I have no reason to lie," I said. Mental face palm, idiot.

"Victoria, you are hiding something from me," he said.

"No I'm not. Now excuse me, I'm going to go visit Ashton," I said as I placed my towel onto the table and standing up.

"She's asleep, I checked on her before I came on here. Now sit down. What are you hiding from me?" Kylo questioned.

"Nothing. Now may I go see my daughter? She is probably awake now," I said.

"I told you that she was asleep. I'm going to ask you again. What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing."

Silence. This is so difficult.

"If it's difficult. Then why won't you tell me?" He added.

"Because," I said, "because. You might leave again."

"Victoria. Tell me," Kylo snapped. I slightly jumped at his sudden outburst.

"I'm, pregnant," I answered. God damn it Victoria. Why can't you ever keep you god damn mouth shut?