Nine

"What in the hell?" I questioned as Kylo walked past me. I turned around and grabbed ahold of his arm and yanked him towards me.

"Victoria. Now is not the time. Go," Kylo spat. I smacked him across the face.

"I'm not going anywhere! You're daughter is ill, you've been here how long and haven't come to see us? Who the fuck are you?" I questioned.

"I'm Kylo fucking Ren. Don't you ever lay a hand on me understand? You are my wife. You have no power, stop acting like you're all high and mighty because you're married to me. Now go back to your room before I drag you by your hair," Kylo spat. I took off my ring and threw it at him.

"Fine. I'm not your wife anymore. I'm leaving," I said and walked back to the room. I locked the door behind me and packed mine and Ashton's belongings and carried her. I commanded a stormtrooper to take me back to my home land. I know absolutely no one will be there, but that is okay. I can isolate Ashton. Teach her to know Kylo as a monster. I'm not going to go through this anymore. If he wants to get himself killed, so be it. I'm done trying.
**

"Shh it's okay sweetheart," a nurse cooed to Ashton. The same nurse who has been with me since my pregnancy actually. She is a wonderful lady and I would consider her family.

"Mrs. Ren," a trooper said.

"Don't call me that. I'm not his wife. Understand? I'm Ms. Dawn," I said and he nodded.

"Ms. Dawn, we are almost there. But Kylo commanded me to take you back to the base," the trooper said. I shook my head.

"No. You will not take us back there. He doesn't want us there," I argued and he nodded. I sat down by Reine and she handed me Ashton. Ashton had bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. She sniffled because of her stuffy nose. And I small rash started to appear on her left calf. I sighed. I'm slowly loosing my daughter, and I have to sit here and watch her suffer. This isn't fair. Life isn't fair. I wish he would've left me untouched in my village. A peasant girl, born into a farming village. No hope in the world that anything would get better, but only worse.

It became far worse since I've been with him. Did I actually have feelings for him? Did I believe I did because I knew he wasn't going to let me go? Maybe so. But now I'm free. Now I can take control of my own life, raise Ashton to be a good person. Raise her to think that her father was murdered by Kylo, have her hate him and rebel against him. I know where I must go for help. They can't turn their back on my if I explain everything to them.