Four

Kylo's POV

I sat on the couch holding Ashton while Victoria took a shower. I kissed her forehead and thought about how in a few weeks I will leave her and her mother for a while. Am I ready for this? Am I ready to leave them? I am not sure. But I will have to leave them at sometime. Why does it have to be so soon though? I have to protect them. Yes. I'm leaving because I'm going to protect them. From who though? The resistance. They haven't harmed us. Well. There was that one time we had to leave because they wanted Victoria. I have to make sure it won't happen again.

Ashton started to sneeze and it's literally the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Victoria isn't adorable. She is sexy. Damn I'm lucky to have her. I'm pretty sure there were ways she could have left me if she wanted to. She could have commanded a trooper to take her out of her. They would have listened. Or another alternative would have been suicide. The thought of that tears me to pieces. She would never do that. Victoria is to strong. I can feel it. She just doesn't know
the power she contains. She doesn't need to know.

"Are you okay?" Victoria questioned.

"Huh? Yeah," I smiled. She then say by me and stared at Ashton as I stated at her. She is my life. Everything I ever wanted. My light within the dark. And she is the one who will change me. I may be Kylo Ren now. But I will always be Ben Solo. The one thing I never knew I could feel is love. And I have a family that I love very much.

"Kylo?" Victoria questioned.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You keep zoning out. Are you sure you are alright?"

"I'm fine sweet heart," I said while grabbing ahold of her hand. Her skin was soft like a baby's. I admired how beautiful she is.

"Would you like something to eat? I can have the chef make something," she suggested.

"Oh I'm fine. But if you want to eat go ahead," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."