Thirty-Five

Do it.

Don't be afraid.

He is asleep.

Do what he did to your daughter.

You're strong enough to do this.

My breath hitched as I crawled out of bed. I held my breath as Kylo turned to his sighed and let out a quiet snore. I could hear my heart beating, and my blood flowing through my veins.

"Victoria," Kylo mumbled.

"Hmm?" I questioned.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"N-nothing," I stuttered.

"Then lay back down," Kylo commanded.

" I can't sleep," I lied.

"Just lay down," Kylo commanded.

"No I want a drink of water," I said and continued to get out of bed. He rolled his eyes and rolled to his side.

"Whatever," Kylo scoffed. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I took a drinking it and I felt something go through me. I screamed in agony and collapsed to the ground as it left my abdomen. I covered myself with my hands and blood poured out of me.

"I know what you were planning Victoria. I can hear in your head. But you cannot hear in mine,"Kylo said with his lightsaber in his hand.

"I love you," I choked out. My breathing became slow and unsteady. I coughed and my chest tightened.

"I love you too. That's why I couldn't let you suffer any longer," Kylo said as he sat on the floor next to me. He pulled me into his lap and held me close. Placing a kiss on my forehead, my eyes closed for what seemed like eternity, I heard the cried of Jupiter, and then... my mind ran through my memories. From when i was a young child, wen Kylo kidnapped me. Finding out I was pregnant with Ashton. Thinking Kylo was dead. Hi coming back to us, and to this exact moment. Right then and there I knew Ben solo was no where to be found. And Kylo ren was the most powerful and possessive person in the galaxy. But I loved him deeply and that was my one mistake. My best mistake I've ever made.

Hey there... Sorry for not updating in a while my anxiety has gotten bad and all of that. But this is the end of powerful. I thank you guys so much for supporting me and my terribly written books. I might. Just might do a book about Jupiter and his journey. Maybe. I'm gonna finish my other books first before I even start that. But thank you so much. Stay cloudy and may the force be with you.
-Alexandrea Cassells💙