Thirty-Four

Help me.
Mommy.
Please.
He's hurting me.

"Oh my god," I said as I woke up with cold sweat running down my face. I took a deep breath and looked at Kylo who was fast asleep. I quietly got out of the bed and walked around.

Kylo couldn't have killed Ashton. Could he? Why would he kill his own flesh and blood? But then again, he killed his father, and tried to kill me. But he didn't kill me.

He didn't kill Ashton. He can't. I refuse to believe it. No. No I don't want to think that.

"Victoria are you okay?" Kylo questioned from behind me.

"Please tell me you didn't do it. Kylo please tell me you didn't kill our daughter," I begged. He sighed and walked towards me.

"Kylo please. Please I know you didn't do it. Tell me that you didn't do it," I cried.

"Victoria," Kylo said.

"My god. You killed our daughter. You killed Ashton!" I screamed.

"I had to do it," Kylo said. My breathing became unsteady.

"You are a monster. I will never forgive you. You will be all alone Kylo Ren," I said and backed away from him.

"Victoria. You need to understand that she wasn't going to get better and she was going to be suffering until she did die," Kylo said.

"No shut up. Shut up. She was getting better," I snapped.

"Victoria, we both know that she wasn't. You could see it in her eyes. She was suffering," Kylo's voice cracked.

"Don't touch me," I said as he placed a hand on my arm. He quickly pulled his hand a way and looked at me.

"Victoria, tell me how did you find out that I killed Ashton?" he questioned.

"My dreams, my nightmares. Voice's," I whispered.

"Victoria. You have the ability to see things of the past and the future, you're a prophet," Kylo said.

"What?" I asked, "No I'm not. Stop feeding me lies."

"Victoria, that is why I chose you. Jupiter will be the next person in line, and he will be powerful," Kylo said.

"Stop it. No, you told me you chose me because you loved me. You lied. You're always lying to me. If it's not one thing it's the other," I said.

"Victoria I do love you. Me loving you was a plus. My original plan was to breed you like an animal and leave you to die in the middle of no where," Kylo added, "But as the time went on, my affection towards you grew larger and larger. In the end, I knew that I wanted you to rule by my sighed."

"No no no. Stop it," I said.

"Victoria, please understand that I want to do well by you."

"No you don't!" I said and threw a punch at him.

"Victoria stop," Kylo said while grabbing a hold of my wrist and pulling me close to him.

"Let me go!" I screamed and started to kick.

"Victoria please," Kylo begged, "Don't make me do it Victoria. How do I know that you won't turn on me and plot ways to kill me?"

"Then fucking kill me," I said.