Thirty-Three

"Don't leave me, please," Kylo begged. My eyes filled with more tears as I sat in the center of the bed holding him. I slowly ran my fingers through his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist with his head in my lap.

"I'm not going anywhere," I reassured.

"I know you want to leave. But please. Give me another chance," Kylo continued to cry.

"Shhh. Kylo. It's okay sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere ever again. I'm not leaving you," I whispered and he held onto my waist tighter.

"I'm so sorry Victoria," Kylo cried.

"Shhh. Kylo you need to get some rest," I said. He nodded and climbed off of me. I laid on my back and he climbed I top of me, resting his head on my boobs as if they were pillows.

"Shh," I cooed as Kylo drifted into sleep.

**
"Good morning my love," Kylo said with a soft smile.

"Good morning," I said and stretched a bit.

"I've already fed Jupiter," Kylo said and I nodded.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Taking a nap," he said.

"How long have you been up for?" I asked.

"About two hours now," he said.

"Oh," I said to myself and pulled the blankets up to my neck.

"Still tired?" Kylo questioned.

"Just a little. But I'll be okay," I said. I climbed out of bed and headed to the restroom. I looked at my wrists and saw bruises on them. Finger marks, from when Kylo pinned me down. I sighed. I won't give up on you.

"You okay in there?"Kylo softly knocked.

"Huh? Yeah! I'm fine! Just gonna shower," I said and started to undress myself. I'm still surprised that Kylo tried to kill me. I know he wasn't evil but I didn't think that he would do that.

**
"I want to go home," I whined. Kylo's eyebrow raised and he smirked.

"Home is where the heart is," he said.

"Easy there. Don't be going all poetic on me," I chuckled.

"Ugh. Jupiter," Kylo complained because Jupiter spilt his food all over.

"Here let me help," k said while grabbing a wipe and cleaning Jupiter up. I placed him on the floor helping Kylo clean up the rest.

"I love you," Kylo smiled.

"I love you too," I smiled.

Guys this was kind of a filler. Again I'm having a writers block. Please forgive me. Oh and my grandma is doing a little Better. Stay cloudy and may the force be with you!
-Alexandrea Cassells💙