Thirty-One

I laid down with Jupiter on my chest and sighed. I haven't slept for a while, but I guess that is normal for people who lose their children. Right?

"Victoria, you need to eat please," Kylo begged while grabbing Jupiter off of me and laying him down on the bed as he slept. I shook my head and rolled over to my side.

"I'm not hungry," I lied.

"You're slowly killing yourself. Please eat," he begged.

"Not right now Kylo. Please," I said and sighed.

"Victoria. Now," he commanded raising his voice a bit. I gave him a dirty look and sighed. I slowly got up and he hugged me.

"Nope. Nope. Nope," I said and softly pushed him away.

"Okay sorry. Let's get you something to eat," he said.

**
"So?" I asked Kylo.

"So?" He giggled. I softly smiled and he smiled back.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too Victoria, now please," Kylo said and handed me a sandwich. I took a small bite of it and sighed. I can't be sad forever. I have Jupiter to care for. It's not fair for Kylo. It's not fair for anyone.

"Don't think that. It is normal for you to be upset. You spent more time with her and that is my fault. I understand that you're upset, but please, just try to be strong. You're my wife. You're supposed to be strong. Keep your head high. We will lose people who we care about. Look at my mother. She knows that I killed my father, but she stays strong for everyone around her. Like that time the trooper, you know. But you know what I mean. Everyone sees you as a strong being and fears the both of us," Kylo said.

"I know, but it will take time. I mean for gods sake Kylo our daughter died less than a day ago and you're basically telling me to get over it. Not everyone is a heartless dick like you. I have feelings and actually care for my family. I wouldn't have to continuously keep running away from everyone if it wasn't for you. You may claim yourself to be all high and mighty. But deep inside you're scared and lost. I know for a fact Ben would never be like that," I snapped.

"Ben is gone! You will never know him Victoria! Ever! Stop bringing him up. I am not him anymore. I am not lost. I am strong. Bring him up one more time Victoria, and that will be the last time you ever see the light of day and i swear on it!" Kylo spat in my face.

"Okay if you want me dead then why don't you kill me? Maybe that would be better for you! I know it would be better for me!" I screamed and pushed him away from me. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"I will get you when you least expect it," he mumbled under his breath.

Sorry guys, I've been having a bit of a writers block. But i now know what to write about. And yes, this time Kylo and Victoria are in a fight once again. Please don't hate me. Stay cloudy and , may the force be with you.
-Alexandrea Cassells💙