Twenty-One

"Victoria please," Kylo begged. I glared at him and continued my way. He stood in the corridor looking at me. I felt tears that managed to escape slide down my cheeks. I just let my daughter go. When will be the next time that i see her? I should've went with her. She's going to be scared and lost with out me.

"No Kylo!" I screamed.

"Victoria it's for the best," he said.

"What? Me staying here? Stuck with you? Can't you see that I don't want to be here with you? I don't want to be anywhere near you. You make me sick. You just sent your daughter away to someone who she only met a handful of times," I said and he looked down at his boots.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. I chuckled and walked away.

"You're not sorry Kylo. You will never be sorry," I said as I went into my room. I may be pregnant, but suicide runs through my head everyday.

Stop it.

Don't.

Put it down.

Victoria.

"Victoria!" Kylo screamed as he ran through the door. I turned around and saw anger in his face. I backed up and hid my face behind my hands.

"You selfish bitch. You would kill the baby! If you want to kill yourself then wait until it's born!" He snapped.

"Whatever! I will. And when there is no one for you to turn to, remember you brought this on yourself. You hurt everyone around you. Everyone," I said and pushed him away from me.

"Victoria," he whimpered as he pulled me into a hug.

"Let go of me!" I screamed and started to punch his chest.

"Victoria," he cried.

"Stop it," I said and started to cry again.

"Please. Just hold me. I don't know what is happening to me," he cried. My body went weak as we slid onto the floor.

"I can't take another disappointment," I said and he looked at me.

"I've disappointed you a lot," he said as he rested his head on my shoulder and placed a hand on my stomach.

"I was made to make you smile," he said.

"I was made to make you shine," i added. I can't do this anymore.