Eight

I woke up last night to the sound of Ashton wheezing. I got worried and started to panic. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. Maybe it's because it's really dry in the room. I'll put a humidifier in here. Let's hope that it makes everything better
**
Ashton is terribly ill. She has a high fever, a cough and she can't keep her food down. I'm worried about her, so I have to take her to the infirmary.

As a mother, it's hard seeing your child be ill. But I don't understand what would do this to her. One day she was perfectly fine, and now. I just don't know how to explain it.

"Mrs. Ren, she has pertussis," a Doctor said. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. Great, whooping cough. It's hard enough having Kylo away. I can't do this on my own. The doctor gave me a container with medicine for Ashton and I left with her. I placed her in the crib and sat on the couch.

Lately I've been out of it. I don't have the energy to do anything, but I still take care of Ashton. It's my job. That's all I'm here for. To take care of the next person who will take over after Kylo stops.

I called a trooper in my room and told him to watch Ashton and that I'm going to go see Snoke.

**
"Hello child," Snoke said. I smiled and looked at him.

"Snoke. Ashton is sick. Kylo needs to come back," I said.

"Victoria. You know we can't make that happen. He's fighting the resistance," he said and I heard the door open. I turned around to see a very pissed Kylo and I smiled. Running to him, but he just moved out of the way.

"What in the hell!" I said as he continued to walk towards Snoke.