Sixteen

Kylo and I silently walked back to my bedroom. I couldn't help but smile of the thought what he said in the infirmary. He grabbed ahold of my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I missed you," Kylo said interrupting the silence. We walked into the room and he looked at me. Softly running his thumb across my cheek to my lips. He gently pecked me and picked me up.

"Don't be such a tease," Kylo growled as I slid my hand into his boxers.

**

"Wow," was all I managed to say. Kylo looked at me and pulled the sheets over him. I pulled the sheets off of him and covered myself.

"Don't be too greedy with the covers," Kylo chuckled.

"I'm not. I'm just. Cold," I smiled. I feel dirty. I just slept with the man I sworn to hate. I can't fall in love with him. I have to act like I do, but not think about it. For the sake of Ashton. I must protect her.

"Hungry?" He questioned. I nodded and smiled. Kylo got dressed and left the room to fetch food.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I questioned myself. I quickly got up from the bed and left the bathroom. Turning on the shower and getting in.

Filthy whore.

Using him to save her.

You're better than this.

No you're not.

Use him.

Kill him.

I sat on the shower floor and started to cry. I can't do this. But I need to help her, and the only way I can get that, is using Kylo.

I can always go back to the resistance. No, he'd know. I must stay here. Could Kylo possibly tell if I was using him, even if I don't think about it? What would he do to me once he finds out? Execute me.

Save her.