Twenty-Five

I woke up early in the morning and got dressed in a dress that went to mid thigh, a pair of combat boots, and I fixed my makeup. I opened my door and a storm trooper laid hands on me. I quickly pushed him away and glared at him.

" Would you like me to tell Kylo that you're laying hands on his wife?" I spat. He chuckled and pushed me back into the room. He took off his suit and pushed me onto the bed. I let out a scream and he covered my mouth so I wouldn't make another noise. I struggled underneath him as he slid his hand up my dress. My heart started to beat faster as he got closer. Tears were now forming in my eye as I felt him slide a two fingers into me. He took his fingers out and shoved himself inside of me. Forcing himself inside of me, causing me to scream into his hand.

**

The trooper left and I laid on the bed. I felt dirty. I heard boots hitting the floor in the hall way. Every little noise caused me to jump. Suddenly Kylo rushed in. I paniced and pulled the sheets up to my chest. He walked closer and I started to treble. He suddenly stopped and his face grew soft.

"What happened Victoria?" Kylo questioned. I know he knows about what happened earlier today. I shook my head and looked down.

"Nothing," I said and he sat by me. I pushed myself away from him, not wanting him to touch me.

"Victoria, what happened?" Kylo aksed again.

"You already know," I said, "I feel dirty. I feel empty. I was violated by one of your troopers Kylo."

"Who was he? Do you remember what he looked like?" He questioned. I shook my head and he stood up.

"Come with me, we need you to come spot him out for us. For me," He said.

"I can't go out there, I don't want to see him. If I see him, I. I will feel like it's happening all over again," i added.

"Victoria, you must come with me. He needs to pay for what he has done to you. You are my wife. I failed in protecting you, now I need to get vengeance on him for hurting you. Please Victoria," Kylo begged. I shook my head once again.

"Please Kylo. I can't do this," I said.

"You're leaving me with the choice to kill every trooper I have. Victoria, please. All The other ones need to know what will happen if someone ever lays a hand on you again," Kylo added. I nodded and stood up. I'm doing this to let everyone know that no matter what someone does to me, I will not fall.

**

"Him," I pointed to a man with facial hair and baby blue eyes. Kylo grabbed him and pulled him away from everyone else.

"You violated my wife," Kylo growled. The trooper didn't struggle. He did the opposite. He chuckled and sighed.

"That I did. And let me tell you. It was nice. She enjoyed it," he smirked and looked at me. I felt my knees go weak. Kylo signaled for me to turn around, I did so and heard a scream.