Fifteen

Short chapter. Sorry I'm having a bad writers block. Any ideas? Thanks for reading. Stay cloudy and may the force be with you!
-Alexandrea Cassells💙

I took a shaky breath as Kylo rapped his hand around my waist. I've missed him, but deep inside i hate him. I know that I can't. We were made for each other, and look at the outcome of our love: Ashton.

"I love you," Kylo whispered in my ear. I felt my face turn red, and my heart started to beat faster. No matter how long we are apart, he will always find a way to make me love him again. I looked down at the ring on my finger. I smiled, Kylo gave me so many wonderful memories. I know he will fight for us, and I will fight for him.

"I'm sorry I went to the resistance," I apologized.

"Shh. It's okay, you did it for Ashton," Kylo said.

"I heard rumors that you died. But I know that you would find a way to cheat death. You always do," I said.

"You understand that the reason why I didn't come to get you two was because I was trying to make this place livable for you and Ashton. I knew where you were this whole time," he said.

"What are we going to do about Ashton?" I questioned.

"We can do what we can to help her," he said. I just don't want to lose my daughter.