Twenty-Six

I stumbled back as Kylo walked towards me.

"He's gone now Victoria, you don't need to be afraid," Kylo said as he came closer.

"That is enough please. I can't bare to feel a mans touch. I'll only feel his touch," I said. He nodded and sighed.

"Would you like to go see Jupiter?" He questioned. I nodded and followed him to his bedroom. We walked in and I saw Jupiter in his crib asleep. I picked him up and smothered him in kisses.

"My baby," I smiled as he woke up and started to giggle. I turned around and saw Kylo smiling.

"I'm sorry I've kept you away from him," Kylo apologized.

"It's fine. You were upset with me," I said.

"I want us to be a family again Victoria. I want Ashton to come home, I want her here with us," he said. I agreed and sighed.

"You know what will happen if you go and get her," I said. He nodded.

"That's why I'm sending you," he said.

"You are?" I asked.

"My mother can tolerate you, she will make sure you are untouched and safe, I trust her. Take Jupiter and go with Ashton until she gets better, then you three will come home and we will be a family again," Kylo said.

"Kylo. Are you sure you want this?" I questioned. He nodded and kissed Jupiters forehead. I held my breath as I felt his lips against mine.

"I want to know that my family is safe, and you being there will make me feel better," he said.

"Okay," I sighed and he sat down.

"You two leave tomorrow morning," Kylo added.

"Why so sudden?" I asked.

"I can't tell you Victoria. But I hope you know that I love you and I love our children. No matter how much we fight, I will always love you," he said.

"I love you too," I answered and he smiled.