Fourteen

"Mommy," Ashton whined in the middle of the night. I sighed and pulled her closer to me.

"What honey?" I questioned.

"It hurts!" She cried as I patted her back.

"I know honey," I said and I got up from the bed and went to the door. I saw a trooper and sighed. I'm really gonna do this.

"Go get Kylo. Now," I commanded and went back to the bed.

I held Ashton as she cried, I gently patted her back, waiting for Kylo to come. She whimpered as I placed a hand on her back. I turned on the light and pulled up her shirt to find a bruise covering her lower back.

"Victoria what's wrong?" Kylo asked as he walked through the door.

"Kylo look, she's bruising," I said as he looked at her.

"Oh my, Victoria, we're going to take her to the infirmary," he said as he carefully picked Ashton up.

"Mommy!" Ashton whaled.

"Honey it's okay, it's just your daddy," I said.

"Mommy! It hurts! It hurts!" She cried.

"Sweetheart, we're going to make it stop hurting okay?" Kylo cooed.

Kylo's POV

"Mommy," Ashton cried. I looked at my ill daughter laying in a small bed. Ashton held Victoria's hand as she sat on the edge. I was in a chair next to Victoria and pulled her into my lap.

"Shh honey," Victoria cooed.

"Sweetheart, you're going to be okay," I reassured Ashton. I rubbed my thumb on Ashton's cheek, wiping away tears that continued to fall.

"Mommy, is this my daddy?" Ashton sniffled. Victoria nodded her head and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Yes I am," I smiled and she smiled back. My baby girl.

Sorry for the short chapters guys! It'll get better soon I promise! Stay cloudy and may the force be with you!
-Alexandrea Cassells💙