Nineteen

Kylo's POV

I can't give up on Victoria. She is my everything, not once did she give up on me. She stopped trying because she knows there is no hope for me. Ben is long gone. And now, I'm the monster that everyone fears: Kylo Ren.

I can't let her become heartless. I can't give up on her for Ashton's sake. Ashton needs a mother. She needs a mother more than she needs a father.

Would I be considered a good father? I love her, that's all she need right? What if we lose her? Victoria will never forgive herself. I go to the infirmary to visit Ashton. Always bright eyes and smiles.

She makes me a better person. My whole family does actually. I need to fix things between Victoria and I before its too late. I know this is all my fault. I wanted power and didn't know what the consequences would be. I lost Victoria's love. I know she doesn't love me.

I can see pain in her eyes every time I see her. She's suffering and I'm the cause of it.

"Fuck," I said to myself. I've messed up big time. I don't know how I'm going to fix this.

Honestly, can I fix it? Or should I let her go? No, she's pregnant. With my child, again. I'm not letting her leave.

She's not separating me from my family again. This isn't my fault. It's hers. She just needs to grow up and realize that she's stuck with me and I'm never letting her go.

Sorry guys. This was kind of a filler chapter. So... How's the book so far? Is it okay? I know I ask this a lot. But I want to know your guy's opinions even if they are hateful, but true! Stay cloudy and may the force be with you!
-Alexandrea Cassells💙