Six

I pace back and forth in the bedroom as Ashton sleeps. These days have been hell. I miss him so much.

Every night I look out the window and see dozens of ships full of storm troopers heading out to battle. I can't help but to think of the worst. My nightmares doesn't make anything better. I feel him dying. I can feel what he felt. It scares me to think that I can lose him to this girl. They must find her and kill her. If they won't do it, I will. I will not lose my husband. Ashton will need him. She's the one who is going to reign after him. Ashton needs to learn everything about battle.

"Mrs. Ren," a trooper said while coming through the door. I looked up and waited for the worst.

"We need you to stay in here. Kylo's orders, he is here but he is talking to someone that we need information from," the trooper said.

"You expect me to stay in here and not see my husband?" I growled.

"Mrs. Ren, those are Kylo's orders. You must obey them so you don't put your safety in jeopardy," he added.

"Fuck!" I said and plopped myself on the couch. I looked over to Ashton's bassinet and saw that she was awake. Looking around and swinging her hands everywhere. Adorable.

I would never think about leaving her. I don't understand why I even considered it in the first place. Ashton is my world. Kylo is my universe. Without them I'm not complete.