Forgive Me...?

This is my first one-shot book, so sorry if they are not that good. I will take requests, but no smut. The stories are going to be happy or sad. Get ready! Let's go!
----------------------------

      "What do you mean?!" Goldie yelled at his boyfriend in their first fight.
       "I mean you can't go to Chica's party! I don't you to get hurt or, if someone calls the cops, arrested! Don't you see, I'm trying to keep you safe!" Springtrap snapped.
      "Just because your my boyfriend doesn't mean you get to restrict where I can and can't go!"
      "You just wouldn't understand, you'll never understand..." Spring turned and started walking away.
      "You know, you don't have to such a dick about the whole thing!" Goldie snapped, tears pricking at his eyes. Spring stopped and looked at him.
      "And you don't have to be such a bitch about the whole thing! How about you just drop the whole idea!" Tears fell from Goldie's eyes, and instantly Spring regretted his words.
      "What happened to the Spring I fell in love with? Where's that personality I loved?" Goldie asked, choking on a couple of the words. Spring took a couple steps toward him, but Goldie kept backing up.
      "Goldie please... I didn't mean what I said..." He said, taking another step closer.
      "NO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" With that, Goldie ran out the door. Spring winced as the door slammed shut. He then realized that Goldie had forgotten his coat. It was winter out, so it was freezing and snowing. Spring acted fast and threw on his coat, grabbing Goldie's as well, and running out the door.

    Goldie ran to a nearby park, still not realizing he doesn't have his coat. He sat there on a swing, crying softly. He didn't think Spring could be so harsh. A large gust of wind cut through the air, making the golden bear cringe and shiver at the cold. He now regretted forgetting his coat. He shivered and rubbed his arms for warmth, but heard a stick snap behind him. He stopped and swung around, only to see nothing. He turned back around and felt something envelope him in warmth. He looked down to see his coat.
       "Huh?" He questioned.
       "Hey..." Spring said as he walked in front of him. "Goldie, I want to say I'm sorry. Didn't mean to yell at you like that. You're right... I don't have the right to tell you what you can and can't do. You can go to the party... Do you forgive me?"
   More tears fell from Goldie's eyes, touched at what his lover had said to him. "Of course I forgive you Spring..."
   Spring held out his hand, which Goldie accepted, pulling him off the swing and giving him a sweet and passionate kiss.
        "Let's go home and get you warmed up, you're freezing."
    And the both of them walked home, hand in hand...

  Wow... Terrible right? I tried, I'm sorry. Yay... First one done... However many I want to do to go... Yay...