Earthquakes...

An idea from my sister Picklezzzisawesome
____________________________________________________

Goldie and Spring are walking around, trying to fix the damages caused to their house. Cracks in the walls, broken glass everywhere... Even the nursery for their expected child was damaged...

   *A few hours earlier*

It was just a normal day for the couple as they fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. But it soon changed as rough shaking brought them out of their slumber.
         "W-what's happening Spring?!" Goldie asked, clearly worried.
         "It's an earthquake! Hurry and cover your head!" Spring yelled, panicked by what was happening. Goldie carefully but quickly covered his head and stomach from any of the falling rubble. A few minutes later it all seemed to stop. The couple carefully get up from their positions. They looked at each other, then around their house.
         "I hope the nursery isn't too damaged!" Goldie yelled, taking off upstairs. Spring followed a little slower behind him, then a little faster when he heard him scream.
         "Goldie? Baby? What's wro-" He stopped himself once he entered the room. It was wrecked. Large pieces of ceiling everywhere, broken picture frames, everything. Goldie bent down and picked up a picture of them. The glass was cracked, the picture was torn, and the frame was broken. Tears poured from his eyes as he fell to his knees. Spring walked over to him and knelt down beside him, pulling him in a tight hug.
         *Present time*

Goldie tried to forget about what happened earlier, but every time he forgot about it, it made its way back and made him break down. They were still cleaning up when there was a knock at the door. Goldie walked over and opened the door, revealing his older brother and his husband Foxy.
         "Oh thank god yer alright!" Foxy yelled, pulling him into a hug.
         "Yeah! I was worried about you and Springtrap! I didn't know what happened to you guys!" Freddy said, joining the hug.
         "T-thanks guys... Do y-you mind helping u-us fix up the h-house?" Goldie asked sniffling slightly.
         "Of course we will." Freddy said
             *Time skip*
After a few hours of cleaning and fixing the house, Freddy and Foxy say their goodbyes and leave. But something isn't right. Goldie felt this new developing pain in his stomach. He tried to walk and go sit on the couch, but the pain got so bad, he collapsed to his knees. Spring turned around and gasped.
        "Goldie! Are you alright?!" He asked worriedly.
         "N-no! T-the baby's c-coming!" Goldie managed to say between pants. Spring acted fast in grabbing the bag they packed a month before and helped his lover up, taking him to the car...

      To Be Continued...

Hehe CLIFFHANGER!!! I know I know... I'm a bitch. And I'm proud of it too! Alright so here's this one. The next one will be soon. Maybe I'll write over my four day weekend since Thursday I have a half day from school. Conferences are this week. And also...

Thank you everyone so much for reading. Like I said I'll probably write it this weekend. And I will see all you dudes... In the next chapter. Bye!