Plushie's 18th Birthday Surprise!!

Plushie sighed as she walked through the halls of Five Nights High. She smiled slightly at the different people that say 'Happy Birthday!' to her, saying a thank you afterward, but it hurt somehow. The senior golden bear walked to her next class, wishing her boyfriend Shade was with her. The older male had graduated last year, going off to college and leaving Plushie. The calls that she normally had with him were cut down because of how busy he was with class. He hadn't even texted to tell her Happy Birthday, making the young female's heart break.
           'Why can't he be here...?' She asked herself everyday. Plushie looked at the clock, sighing and walking into her next class.

~~~

           "Happy Birthday Plushie!" Her parents said together. Plushie giggled.
           "Thanks mom and dad." The young female said, playing with her two year old baby brother. Spring wrapped an arm around Goldie, pulling him close as they watched their two children.
            "Have you heard from Shade yet, Plush?" Goldie asked. Plushie stopped, looking up at her mother with hurt in her eyes. She sighed, playing with her brother once again.
           "No mom... Not yet. I haven't heard from him for a while, so I think he forgot..." The female golden bear said, not wanting to believe what she had just said. Goldie frowned, rubbing his daughter's shoulder.
          "I don't think he forgot babe... Give him some time, I'm sure he'll call you." He said. "I'm gonna go finish your cake, watch your brother for me."
          "And I'm gonna start on dinner." Spring cut in. He kissed Plushie's forehead. "Don't worry Plush, it'll get better soon. I promise."
          "Thanks dad." The young golden bear said, smiling softly. Goldie and Spring made their way into the kitchen while Plushie laughed lightly with her brother. "You're a little cutie Plushtrap..." She said softly. Plushtrap yawned, his eyes growing a bit heavy. Plushie giggled, scooping up the half asleep toddler in her arms and walking into his room, placing him in his crib. She kissed his forehead and walked out, grabbing her phone when she heard it ring.
          "Hello?" She asked.
          "Happy Birthday my love." Said that deep and smooth voice she loved so much.
           "About damn time you called. What the hell Shade?" Plushie snapped all of a sudden.
           "I'm sorry baby. I've had exams all week. I had to study hard. But don't worry love, my last exam was this morning." Shade replied. Plushie sighed and smiled.
           "You're lucky I love you dork. And thank you by the way."
           "You're welcome. Did you have a good day?" Shade asked.
           "I did, actually. I wish you were here baby..."
           "I do too Plush. But do me a favor, open the front door." Her love said, causing Plushie to give a confused look. She shrugged and walked over to the front door, opening it. Her eyes went wide and her hand covered her mouth when she seen Shade standing there, a smile on his face. Plushie threw her phone on the couch and jumped into Shade's arms, tears gathering in her eyes.
          "Oh my god I missed you so much..." She muttered, her face buried into the older male's neck.
          "I missed you too baby..." Shade replied. The two pulled away, looking into each other's eyes. "There's a special reason why I'm here." Shade said, his hands buried into his hoodie pocket. Plushie raised an eyebrow, causing her love to take a deep breath.
          "Plushie, the year and a half that we have been dating have been the happiest time in my life. You're my light, my voice, my everything. I've been thinking for a while now that you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." Shade got down on one knee, his hand drawing a small box out of his pocket. "Plushie Trap Salvage, will you marry me?"
  Plushie was frozen, tears dripping down her face as her hands covered her mouth. She smiled widely, laughing slightly.
           "Yes Shade! I will marry you!" She cried. Shade's smile widened, taking the ring from the box and slipping it on her finger, standing and pulling his new fiancé into sweet kiss. Goldie poked his head out the door, smiling when he seen that Shade had come through. He walked back into the kitchen, finishing what he was doing with the cake. Spring looked over at his lover and raised an eyebrow.
        "What are smiling about love?" He asked. Goldie didn't answer, he just held up his fingers and counting down. 3. 2. 1...
        "Mom! Dad! Come here!" They heard Plushie call. Spring gave a confused look while Goldie just smiled proudly. They walked into the living room to see their daughter with her boyfriend. Goldie's smile widened.
         "I see you found your birthday present Plush." He said. Plushie tilted her head. She looked at Shade, then back to her mother, putting the pieces together. She gasped, running over and hugging her parents.
         "You guys got Shade to come down here for me? Thank you guys!" She squealed. She pulled away, walking back over to Shade and intertwining their hands.
         "A hunch tells me that Shade had done something very special for your birthday..." Goldie said, smirking at the teen couple. Plushie looked at him.
         "You knew?" She asked. Goldie nodded.
         "He asked me the other night if he could. I said yes, of course. I felt that this one was a keeper." Goldie explained. Spring stood awkwardly in the back, unaware of what was happening. "I think you tell your father what's happening. He's so lost." Plushie smiled at her dad.
          "Daddy... Shade proposed to me." She said, showing the hand that has the ring on it. Spring smiled.
          "Congratulations baby girl! I'm happy for you." He said, hugging his daughter. Plushie smiled, bringing her other hand up and rubbing Shade's shoulder. Goldie and Spring had already went back into the kitchen to finish dinner, so the two sat on the couch, Plushie's legs draped across Shade's lap. The older male smiled down at his new fiancé, kissing her softly.
          "I love you Plush..." He said softly. Plushie cuddled up to him more.
          "I love you too Shadie..."

And done! How about a cute little birthday surprise? Anyway, howdy hey lovelies! Thank you to everyone who said 'Happy Birthday' to me yesterday. It really made my day and I'm glad I have such amazing friends on here. Also...

Thank you! Everyone so much for reading! Check out any of the other stories I have on my profile, they're about as good as these one shots. And I will see all you mates in the next one. Later lovelies!