Easter Special...

Six year old Plushie's eyes slowly fluttered open. Then she realized what day it was, and she flew out of bed and into her parents' room.
        "Mommy! Daddy! Get up! It's Easter Day!" She exclaimed, climbing onto their bed. Spring opened one eye.
       "Alright baby girl... Why don't you go look for your Easter basket." He said tiredly.
      "Okay daddy!" Plushie said, running out of the room. Spring chuckled, and turned towards his lover.
     "Goldie? Baby come on wake up..." He said softly. Goldie muttered.
    "Five more minutes love... Please?"
    "Alright... But if your not up in five, I'll dump water on you." Spring threatened. Goldie nodded, and turned over. Spring got out of bed, and walked to the kitchen.
    "Did you find your Easter basket baby girl?" He asked. Plushie shook her head.
    "Not yet daddy. The Easter bunny hid it good this time."
    "I'm sure you'll find it. Now go on, keep looking." She nodded and took off. Spring smiled and set to work cooking breakfast. He stopped when he heard his lover throwing up again. He shook his head, and walked into the bathroom. He knelt down next to him, and rubbed his back.
      "You've got some explaining to do. You've been throwing up for a while now." Spring said softly. Goldie stopped and looked up at him with tired eyes.
     "I think I may be pregnant again Spring." Goldie muttered. Spring smiled.
    "Go get ready baby. I'm making breakfast, then we should head to our brothers' place." Goldie nodded, and got up. They walked out of the bathroom, and there stood Plushie with her Easter basket, smiling proudly.
     "I found my Easter basket!" She beamed. Goldie looked at his husband with 'tell her' eyes.
     "Hey Plushie?" He said, kneeling down to her. "What would you think if you had a baby brother or sister?" He asked. Plushie thought for a moment.
     "I think it would be the bestest thing in the whole wide world!" She said smiling.
     "I'm glad to hear it because mommy is going to have a baby." He said. Plushie squealed in delight. "Now go and get ready. After breakfast, we're going to uncle Freddy and uncle Bonnie's for Easter." Plushie nodded, and went to get dressed. "I'll finish making breakfast." Goldie nodded, and left to get ready as well.

~~~At Freddy and Bonnie's~~~

The three arrived at the house, and seen that everyone is there. They walked in, and smiled at everyone.
       "Hey there guys! How have ya been?" Freddy asked, walking up to them.
       "Never better Fred! Plushie go and play with Toy(A/N: Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie's son) while the grown ups talk." Goldie said. Plushie nodded and set off to her cousin.
       "We have some very exciting news that we would like to share with you all! Goldie is pregnant with our second child!" Spring said. Everyone cheered at the two.
       "Congrats guys! I'm happy for you!" Bonnie said, walking over and giving the two a big hug.
       "Thanks Bon! How about you? How's your baby doing?" Goldie asked, patting his stomach gently.
       "The baby's doing great. Three more months, and Freddy and I meet our son." He said.
     "Alright everyone! Come and get food!" Chica yelled from the kitchen.

~~~

Everyone is relaxing after their big meal. Plushie laid asleep, cuddling closer to her mother. Goldie smiled and picked her up.
       "Alright... I think Spring and I are gonna go. Thank you everyone for dinner. We'll see you all later." Goldie said. Everyone said their goodbyes. The couple left the house, buckled Plushie on her seat, and took off for home. Once back, Spring took their daughter to her room and tucked her in. Goldie stood there in the doorway.
      "Good job baby..." He said softly. Spring smiled and walked over to him, giving him a quick peck on the lips.
     "Happy Easter baby..."
     "Happy Easter love..."

Howdy Homies! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Sorry this is posted late too. Like I said before, no wifi at my house. But anyway...

Thank you! Everyone so much for reading! Again sorry for the late post. But I will see all you dudes...! In the next chapter... Bye!