Homophobes... *eye roll*

What's wrong with my mind?? ;~; Don't hate me...
-------------------------

Goldie and Spring trap have been together for a year and a half now. They're even expecting a child in 4 months. They loved their relationship, no fights so far and no other problems. When they went out for lunch one afternoon, Goldie noticed that someone was staring angrily at them. He tightened his grip on his lover's hand, causing him to look at him.
"What's wrong Goldie? You're basically crushing my hand." Spring asked.
"That guy over there keeps staring at us and it making me uncomfortable..." Goldie whimpered. Spring looked over at the man then back at Goldie.
"Ignore him. He's probably just some homophobe." He mutters. As they sat down, Goldie noticed that the guy got closer. Tears gathered in his eyes as he grabbed Spring's hand.
"Spring can we go? I don't like him staring at us." He asked, the tears finally falling. Spring nodded and stood up, pulling Goldie up with him. As they exited the diner, Goldie looked behind to see that the dude was following them. Spring looked behind as well and cursed under his breathe.
"Hey dick! How about you do us a favor and leave us the hell alone!" He called out at the man.
"Hey sickos! How about you do the whole city a favor and stop parading your sin around like it's something to be proud about!" The man shot back. Spring got angry when he said that.
        "We are proud of it asshole!" He yelled,walking up to the man and was about to punch him when a fist collided with his temple. Goldie gasped as he seen his lover fall to the ground and the man started walking away. He ran to the guy and grabbed his shoulders, turning him around and punching him hard in the face. Goldie pushed him down and walked back to Spring, helping him up and walking away.
"Where did you learn to punch like that? That was amazing!" Spring asked, his head still reeling from the blow.
"Freddy taught me how to fight when I was being bullied at school. But that doesn't matter, we need to get you home and put some ice on your head." Goldie said. Spring nodded and they made their way home...

What. Is. Wrong. With. My. Mind?! I thought about this when I was on the bus, surrounded by a bunch of little kids. And I basically screamed out "Hey! How about I call my next one-shot 'Homophobes...'! Yup that's basically what happened.

And also... Thank you everybody so much for reading this chapter! Next one will be coming out when I have an idea and I am completely open to ideas. And I will see you... In the next chapter... Peace!