Valentine's Day! (NightAxel)

A/N: I came through everyone! I was worried I wouldn't have gotten it done! I wish Axel was real though fnafcutie616... Thanks for the suggestion!

  Night walked through the halls of Five Nights High, frowning as she seen all of the happy couples. It was Valentine's Day after all, meaning it's a day full of love. Something that the sixteen year old fox had to go without. She sighed as her boyfriend flashed in her mind, how he came to visit her from college on her birthday that was nearly a week ago, but had to leave shortly after because he had class the next day. Her best friend Plushie was standing at her locker, waiting for the apricot fox to show. She wasn't alone. Plushie had brought her boyfriend with her.
          "Hiya Night!" The golden bear beamed, causing Night to smile slightly.
          "Hey Plush. Hi Shade." She said softly. Plushie tilted her head.
          "Night, are you ok?" She asked, causing the apricot fox to sigh.
          "Nothing. I just need to get to class, so I'll see you guys later." Night said, grabbing her World History stuff. "Bye guys..."

~~~

  At lunch, Night sat at a table alone, not wanting to disturb the other happy couples around. She looked at her phone, her boyfriend's picture popping up as it started ringing.
          "Hey Axel!" She beamed, her mood brightening.
          "Hey baby girl! Happy Valentine's Day! How are you doing?" Her boyfriend Axel asked.
          "Happy Valentine's Day! Ten times better now that you called. I'm just eating lunch now. How about you?"
          "Stressed out. College is really getting on my nerves."
          "I bet... Things aren't any better here, being a Junior is tough. I should probably go though, I have to catch the bus to CTE in a few."
          "Alright sweetheart, I'll leave ya to it. I'll call you later."
          "Yeah talk to you later. I love you."
          "I love you too baby girl. Bye."
          "Bye." Night put her phone in her purse, getting up and throwing her trash away, grabbing her backpack.

~~~

After school, Night sat in the bus, listening to her and Axel's song. She smiled slightly, tears gathering in her eyes as she wished her love was here listening to it with her. She wanted his arms wrapped tightly around her, telling her how much he loves her and that everything was going to be alright. The bus stopped at her house, the doors opening as the apricot fox stood and walked off the yellow vehicle. She sighed as she unlocked the door to her house, stepping inside. It was already after five when she got home, so she decided to do her homework. The young female shook her head as memories of Axel flashed across her mind, causing her to tear up.
            'Focus!' She screamed internally to herself.

By the time she finished all her homework, it was already seven thirty. Her stomach growled, demanding it be fed or it with eat itself. At that time, her phone started to ring. When she seen it was her love, the sadness vanished, replace by the happiness she felt when talking to the football star.
         "Hello?" She asked, smirking to herself.
         "Hi baby!" Axel's voice said on the other end.
         "Who's calling?" Night asked, giggling slightly.
         "Only the guy you've been dating for a year and a half." Axel sighed, chuckling at his girlfriend's behavior.
         "I know, just deciding to mess with you for a sec. How was your day?" Night said, leaning back in the couch.
         "Eh... Could've been better. How about yours?" The older male asked.
         "Sickening. Seeing all of the couples at school made me miss you too much." The apricot fox sighed.
        "Yeah... Can you do me a favor though?"
        "What?"
        "Could you let me in? It's a bit chilly out here and I'm practically freezing." Night gave a confused look.
        "What?" She asked as he got off the couch, walking to the door. Night looked out the window on the door, seeing Axel's goofy grin through it, causing her to let out a screech. She ripped the door open, jumping into her boyfriend's arms and hugging him tightly.
          "Oh my god! I missed you so much!" She squealed, causing Axel to chuckle.
          "I missed you too baby girl." He replied, walking into the house and closing the door. He set his love back on the ground. "Now, I want you to get something nice on. I'm taking you out to dinner tonight." Night smiled and pecked Axel's cheek.
          "Alright! I'll be back down in a sec!" She beamed, taking off upstairs. Five minutes later, the apricot fox came bouncing down the stairs dressed in her favorite dress with her black heeled boots.
          "You look absolutely beautiful baby girl..." Axel said in awe, making Night blush slightly.
          "Thanks..." She said softly, brushing her bangs from her eyes. Axel took her hand, handing her her coat.
          "Shall we?" The football star asked, helping her with her coat. Night smiled.
          "Yes we shall!" She said, intertwining their hands together. Axel smiled, holding the door for her as they walked out to his truck.

That night was the best that Night has ever had, because she got to spend it with the one she loved.

Best Valentine's Day ever...

NightBear15 signing off...