Stay...

'I'd sell my soul just to see your face...
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain...
And in these times I need a saving Grace...
But time is running out, and I'm starting to lose my faith..." Spring sang quietly, a few tears running from his eyes. His boyfriend, who is carrying their child, left him. He's been heartbroken since. He doesn't realize that he accidentally called him.
  'But if I told you I love you, would it make you wanna stay?
I'm sorry for the way I hurt you, and making you walk away...
And if I wrote you a love song, and sang to you everyday...
Would it ever be enough to make you wanna stay...' Goldie listened on the other line, his back pressed to a wall, tears coating his cheeks as he felt guilty for leaving him.
   'My heart's on my sleeve, but it's turning black...
Without your touch, I'm not going last...
It feels like my walls are caving in...
And I'll do anything to have you here again...' This was always one of Goldie's favorite songs. Spring knew that, that's why he knew every word to it.
  'But if I told you I love you, would it make you wanna stay?
I'm sorry for the way I hurt you, and making you walk away.
And if I wrote you a love song, and sang it to you everyday...
Would it ever be enough to make you wanna come back home and stay..." Goldie stifled a sob, not wanting to disrupt the beautiful song that his lover was singing.
  'Yeah the days are long, the nights are cold...
And I can't to be alone...
Please know this was not your fault...
And all I want...' His favorite part was coming up.
  'Is to tell you I love you, and make you wanna stay...
There's gotta be a way 'cause going on without you is killing me everyday...
And if I wrote you a love song, and sang it to you everyday...
Would it ever be enough to make you come back home and stay...' Goldie sang quietly along, releasing a sob at the end. On the other end, Spring heard the sob, looking at his phone as it showed he was on a call.
       "Goldie?" Spring asked. Goldie's ears perked up.
       "Spring?" He questioned back.
       "If I told you I love you, would it make you wanna stay?" He asked. Goldie smiled, the tears still flowing.
       "Of course it would Spring... You wanna come and get me?"
       "I'll be there baby..."

Spring is driving home, his pregnant lover in the passenger seat. Now, he feels complete again...

For you people who aren't country fans, that song is called 'Stay' by Florida Georgia Line. I am still open for requests. No one is giving me any though. I would love to hear yer guys' ideas. So please send them to me. But also...

Thank you! Everyone so much for reading! I love all the support you give. Please keep it up. But I will see you dudes... In the next chapter... Bye!