April Fools

Goldie laid asleep on the couch of his boyfriend's house. Spring was busy coming up with a prank to play on the golden bear. So he dressed up like a burglar with a mask, toy gun, and everything. He  slowly made his way to couch, slapping a hand over the sleeping bear's mouth and putting the toy gun to his head. Goldie jumped awake and let out a muffled scream, thrashing around violently.
        "Shhh..." Spring cooed. "You have nothing else to worry ab-" He was cut off when a fist collided with his cheek, causing him to stumble. Goldie got up and got ready to punch him but was stopped.
       "What the hell Goldie?!" Spring exclaimed, taking his mask off. Goldie dropped his defensive and leant his lover a hand.
      "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Is this your idea of funny Springtrap?!" Goldie snapped, putting his hands on his hips. Spring cringed at his full name, and knew that Goldie never used it unless he was really pissed.
      "Well... You see... I only did it because it's the first of April..." He said, rubbing his cheek. Goldie huffed and turned away from him. "You're mad aren't you?" Goldie didn't answer. "Come on babe. You know how much I hate the silent treatment." Goldie still didn't say anything, but he started walking away. Spring growled slightly and grabbed Goldie, pinning him to the wall. "It was just a joke Goldie! At least say something to me!" Spring pleaded. Goldie looked at him.
      "Oh yeah. We're definitely over." Goldie finally said. Spring stopped, trying to process what was happening.
      "Did you just... Break up with me?" He asked. Goldie nodded. "B-but it was just a joke! I was tr-" Goldie put a hand over his mouth to silence him.
      "April fools." Goldie said, removing his hand. Spring's eye twitched.
     "W-what?!" Goldie laughed lightly at his lover. "W-wait... So you're not breaking up with me?"
      "Of course I'm not breaking up with you. That's why I said 'April fools' dummy." Goldie said, smiling at him. Spring let go of him.
      "That wasn't funny! I thought you were really breaking up with me!" Spring pouted, making Goldie laugh again.
      "Well karma's a bitch."
      "Karma isn't the only thing that's a bitch..." Spring snickered, earning a punch on the arm. Goldie glared at him.
      "Uncalled for Spring!"
      "You know you love it.~"
      "Go to hell!"
      "Where do you think I came from?"
      "I hate you."
      "No you don't. You love me~!"
Goldie crossed his arms.
      "Fine... You win." Spring's ears perked.
      "Yay! What do I win?" He asked.
      "Anything I guess." Goldie shrugged, but yelped when he was suddenly lifted off the ground.
       "I think I found my prize.~" Spring smirked, walking towards his bedroom. He tossed Goldie on his bed, crawling on top of him and kissing him passionately. He trailed from his lover's lips and looked at him lovingly.
       "I love you, you dork." Goldie said, tugging on Spring's shirt. Spring kissed his neck.
       "I love you too my little golden bear." Spring replied, undoing Goldie's shirt and biting his neck softly. The rest of that day was filled with love, gasps, and moans, jokes being no more.

I bet you guys thought that was going to turn into smut. Surprise! It didn't! Well...

Thank you! Everyone so much for reading! Check out the other stories I have on my profile. But for now, I will see all you mates later. Bye!