Halloween Surprises

"Could you hand me those?" 24-year old Springtrap Salvage asked his lover as they decorated his classroom, wanting to make it presentable for high schoolers. Goldie handed him the lights and shook his head.
"I still don't understand why you're decorating your classroom for teenagers." He sighed, placing pumpkins all around the small room. Spring chuckled.
"It's not for them, it's for me." He replied, putting the lights in place. "Don't be such a Grinch."
"The Grinch hates Christmas."
"Just another reason for me to call you Grinchy." Spring laughed. Goldie rolled his eyes and set back to the pumpkins.
"Whatever you say Springles." Goldie said, earning a glare from his lover.

Goldie and Spring have been married for almost five years, Spring teaching at the high school for four of them. The students that he teaches are normally a lively bunch, much like their teacher.
The students tended to see Spring as one of the 'fun' teachers, which made the kids like him.
The fact that he was hot had to be a factor though. From his looks, to his piercings and scars, he had gotten a few... offers from some of the students to help with grades. Except he would brush them off hard enough that they were hopefully offended. He would tell the office and have the student removed because that was something he couldn't have. He couldn't get fired for this type of shit, he has a baby on the way.
Spring visibly brightened at the thought of Plushie, Goldie is doing very well and they both couldn't be happier. He and Goldie were on top of the world while waiting for the new edition to their family.

His students only knew part of the story.

Spring never really shared that much about his personal life, but when his phone rang four times in the middle of a lesson, he had to put everything on hold to answer it.
It had been his lover who was trying to reach him, wanting to share the good news, so good that Spring ended up shouting 'OH MY GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT' into the phone. His students were the ones who assumed it was his wife that was pregnant, Spring just never confirmed or denied the details.
The bell finally rang to announce the start of the class period as the students shuffled in wearing a variety of costumes and face paint. The school allowed the students to wear their costumes on October 30th, a Friday considering that Halloween was on a Saturday.
"Good morning class!" Spring smiled as he greeted the ensemble of monsters in front of him. "How are my little ghouls today?"
There was a low murmur, considering that all of the excitement of the day had been sucked away within the first two hours of the day.
"You don't like my Halloween decorations?"
A girl in the back perked up and spoke for the class, "I think they're amazing Mr. Salvage!"
"Thank you Serenity." Spring smiled and twirled. "Do you like my costume?"
He chuckled, reminded by how much his husband had liked his costume. So much that he had dragged him home instead of actually attending Freddy's Halloween party.
The same girl spoke up, "You look fine!"
She could've meant different things with that, but Spring chose to ignore it.
"Well, today we will be.." Spring began to slip into his teaching mentality. He worked to ignore the shock every time he turned around to see a sea of weird creatures staring at him, or every time he poked himself with his sword.

About half way through class, an office attendant poked her head through the door.
"Mr. Salvage? You have a late arrival."
"You know I don't allow late arrivals on my ship."
The worker grinned. "I think you'll make an exception."
Spring gave his coworker a confused look. "Alright..."
She walked away and the next person who walked through the door next made Spring's heart melt.

Goldie was dressed like a pumpkin.

"Hiya Springles."
It wasn't much of a costume, just an orange sweater with a pumpkin face on the stomach, black pants, and face paint.
"Oh my god Goldie."
Goldie posed a little bit, ignoring the students who were looking at him like he was crazy.
"I thought this would've been cute for the baby."
"I love that you made your stomach look like a pumpkin."
"I just love your costume in general Springles." He winked at him, making the rabbit flush a scarlet color in front of his students.
"What are you even doing here?"
"I was passing through and thought I would come by and bring you this." Goldie reached a hand into his pocket and pulled out Spring's phone. He waved it around and Spring stepped forward to grab it.
A familiar voice up from the back of the class. "Why would he have your phone Springles?"
Spring's head snapped to his students, but just as he opened his mouth to calmly reply, Goldie's voice cut through the air.
"I'm the only one that gets to call him that."
Spring gulped and glanced at Goldie, seeing an icy glare directed to the back of the room. The class was silent and Spring didn't know what to say or what to do in the situation that he found himself in. Goldie was the one to break the tension.
"Anyway. I should head out Springles. I'll see you at home, yeah?"
"Yeah. I'll see you at home." Spring tried to break for his desk to save himself the embarrassment, but when he heard Goldie clear his throat, he knew he was trapped. He turned to see Goldie with both eyebrows raised and his hands on his hips. Spring sighed and moved back over to Goldie, his face as red as a tomato. Goldie chuckled, cupped Spring's face, and placed a passionate, scorching kiss on his lips. When he pulled away, he glanced over Spring's shoulder to see the shocked faces of the students behind him.
"Good luck with the rest of class." He whispered.
"Thanks jerk."
Goldie laughed aloud and pecked Spring's forehead, rubbing his thumb across his cheek.
"Bye my love." And with that, he was gone.
Spring sighed deeply and turned back to his students.
"So... That was my husband."

XD This made me laugh so hard!! I'm gonna keep this short since I know none of you fuckers even read my bullshit, so...

Thank you! Everyone(motherfuckers) so much for reading! It is Twelve-thirty in the god damn morning and I have to be up at fucking six, so I'm gonna watch some energy-filled episodes of Jacksepticeye Happy Wheels! Because... Life... But I'll see you Mates in the next chapter! Bye!

NightBear15 signing off...