Crazy Boy...

"Is that how you really feel?!" A young golden bear snapped, his lover standing mere feet from him.
           "That's not at all what I meant!" An older golden-green rabbit with scars and a partially missing ear replied, taking a cautious step closer. The younger golden bear took another step back, his white eyes, shining with tears, glaring the older male down.
         "Stay away from me!" He hissed. Tears soaked his cheeks as he turned away from his lover, his arms crossed against his chest.
         "Goldi-"
         "No Spring... You went too far this time..." Goldie snapped. Spring sighed.
         "Baby why you wanna cry? You really oughta know that I just have to walk away sometimes..." Spring sang softly. "We're gonna do what lovers do. We're gonna have a fight or two, but I ain't ever changin' my mind..." Goldie turned his head slightly.
         "Crazy boy, don't you know that I love you? I wouldn't dream of going nowhere... Silly boy, come here let me hold you. Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy, boy." Spring sang. Goldie turned away, tears still cascading down his face.
          "Do you really Spring?" Goldie hissed. Spring sighed, moving behind the smaller male.
          "I wouldn't last a single day. I'd probably just fade away. Without you, I'd lose my mind. Before you ever came along, I was living life all wrong. Smartest thing I ever did was make you all mine..." The older male sang, rubbing his lover's shoulders slightly. "Crazy boy, don't you know that I love you? I wouldn't dream of going nowhere... Silly boy, come here let me hold you. Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy, boy..." Spring kissed his shoulder softly, his arms wrapped around his stomach. Goldie smiled slightly, letting out a small sob as he turned to face him. He hugged his lover tightly, crying softly into his chest, his hands gripping his shirt tightly.
         "Y-you do love me, r-right..?" The young golden bear choked, looking up at him.
         "Like crazy, boy..." Spring said softly, kissing his forehead. "I'll love you always and forever, baby..."
         "I-I love you too..."

"Crazy boy, don't you know that I love you? I wouldn't dream of going nowhere. Silly boy, come her let me hold you... Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy, boy..."

NightBear15 signing off...