Good Directions...

Sitting and selling turnips on a flatbed truck, a 24 year old rabbit named Springtrap, chewing on a pork rind, seen a young golden bear pulled up. Hollywood written on his license plate.
       "Excuse me!" He spoke, walking up to him. "I'm lost. Do you think you could tell me where the interstate is?" Spring thought for a moment and smiled.
       "'Course I can tell you where the interstate is." He said with a thick country accent. "You go way up yonder past the caution light. There's a little country store with an old Coke sign. You gotta stop in and ask Miss Bell for some of her sweet tea. Then a left will take you to the interstate, but a right will bring ya right back here to me." The golden bear smiled.
       "Thanks!" He said smiling, walking back to his car, starting it, and driving off. Spring sat there, thinking about his beautiful smile, then started mentally kicking himself for not catching his name.
       'You fool! It could've been love!' He thought, throwing his hat. He knew his old Ford couldn't run him down. He thought he probably didn't like him anyhow. So he watched as he disappeared in a cloud of dust. He thought about the directions he gave him.
       'Go way up yonder past the caution light. There's a little country store with an old Coke sign. You gotta stop in and ask Miss Bell for some of her sweet tea. Then a left will take you to the interstate, but a right will bring ya right back to me.' He thought. He saw something out of the corner of his eye, and thought the Georgia heat was playing tricks on him. But soon realized the man of his dreams was coming back for him. The golden bear got out of his car with a glass of sweet tea, and smiled.
        "I took your directions. Way up yonder past the caution light. The little country store with an old Coke sign. I stopped in and asked Miss Bell for some of her sweet tea, and she gave me a big glass. Then a left would've taken me to the interstate, but I took a right, and came right here to you." He said with a smile.
        "I don't think we've been properly introduced. The name's Springtrap." Spring said, smiling and holding out his hand.
        "My name's Goldie. It's nice to meet you." Goldie said, shaking his hand. "So do you know why I came back?"
       "No I don't think I do. Why did you come back?"
       "To do this..." Goldie leaned up and gave Spring a kiss on the lips. Spring kissed back, and pulled away.
       "Oh, so you came to give me a kiss?" Spring asked. Goldie laughed.
       "No silly! I came back because I love you!"
       "Oh. Well I love you too." Spring said, giving him another passionate kiss. As he was kissing him he thought...
       'Thank God for good directions, and turnip greens.'

I just love that song! Yeah I'm a country fan. The song was called 'Good Directions' by Billy Currington. But also...

Thank you! Everyone so much for reading! I'm still open for yer requests. It could be from a song, another book, or something floating around in yer head. Anything! But I will see all you dudes...! In the next chapter! Bye!