High School Crush...

You gotta love high school...

Do you remember how, in high school, there was always this one person you had a crush on? Goldie sure does remember. When he was a junior in high school, there were two things on his mind, keeping up with his school work and a golden-green rabbit a grade higher than him. He remembers how the two bumped into each other in the hallway on their way to class, and Goldie dropped his books. How the senior helped him pick his stuff up.
        "T-thanks for the help..." He said quietly. The rabbit smiled.
        "No problem... The name's Springtrap, what's yours?" Springtrap said.
       "M-my name's Goldie. I-it's nice to meet you Springtrap..."
       "The pleasure is all mine. After school, you wanna do something later?"
       "Yeah. I'd like that actually..."

If it wasn't for Springtrap bumping into him in the hallway, they wouldn't have met. He remembers... They wouldn't have gotten to hang out, and Spring wouldn't have confessed his feelings for the small bear.
"So, what would you like to do this time Goldie?" Spring asked while they were walking out of the school.
"I don't know, movie? Oh! How about a picnic?"
"A picnic would be cool." Spring agreed. 'And to confess my feelings to you...' He thought. The two got the things they needed for their picnic, and headed to the park...
~~~
"So how's school going for you?" Spring asked.
"It's going good I guess... How about you?" Goldie replied.
"I'm failing math again... Mr. Arce gave everyone a fucking zero on a packet that we did yesterday. Said that everyone was too talkative during the hour, which some of us weren't." Spring hissed. Goldie put a hand on his, blushing slightly.
"Ignore him... He's a dick anyway..." He said softly. Spring blushed, then pressed his lips to Goldie's. Goldie's eyes widened, but he slowly closed them and kissed back. They pulled away, their cheeks enflamed, looking deep into the other's eyes
"S-Spring?" Goldie asked, quite surprised at what just happened.
"Goldie, I've loved you ever since we bumped into each other. Every time I'm around you, you make me feel complete. I can't live without you in my life." Spring said, a dark blush dusting his face. Tears fell from Goldie's eyes, surprised at what he said.
       "Spring... I've felt the same way... I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to lose the only true friend I had. Everyone else was never as honest to me as you are..." Goldie said, the tears still falling. Spring grabbed Goldie's hand, bringing him into a warm hug. Goldie closed his eyes, burying his face in his shoulder, still crying slightly.

        "Know this Goldie... No matter what happens in life, know that I will always be your friend and boyfriend..."

Eventually at Goldie's graduation, Spring ended up proposing in front of the whole school. Goldie, of course, said yes, and the two got married a year and a half later.

 Today, the two have been married for seven year's, and have two beautiful children, a six year old girl named Plushie, and a new born baby boy named Plushtrap. The two are as happy as they could be.

        "I love you Spring..." Goldie muttered, cuddling his husband, and falling asleep. Spring smiled slightly.

        "I love you too Goldie..." Spring whispered, kissing his head, and falling asleep as well...