Rain...

Goldie didn't expect to see his boyfriend cheat on him. He came home from work early one day, and what he seen completely destroyed him. His boyfriend Foxy, in bed, with some girl. That causes him to break down, and run out of the house. To make matters worse, it started to down pour rain. He tried to keep running, but he just collapsed to his knees and continued to cry... Soon he didn't feel the rain hit his body anymore. He looked up to see an umbrella held by a golden-green rabbit. The stranger smiled slightly, and knelt down.
        "You look like you could use a friend..." He said softly, and held out his hand. Goldie smiled and grabbed his hand.
       "The name's Springtrap. What's yours?" He asked.
       "G-Goldie..."
       "Would you like it if I buy you a coffee?" Goldie smiled softly.
       "I'd like that actually..."

    *At a coffee shop*

       "So what's got you so upset Goldie? If you don't mind me asking..." Spring asked softly, casting a glance at the golden bear in front of him. Goldie bit back the tears, and spoke.
       "I-I had gotten off of work early today. But when I came home, I found that my now ex boyfriend Foxy was cheating on me. He said he was gay, but I guess he was just lying to me the year and a half we were together..." Goldie said softly, his cheeks now soaked in tears. Spring got up and sat next to the smaller bear, pulling him into a tight hug.
        "Hey now, don't cry... I promise that you have nothing else to worry about..." Spring whispered. Goldie looked up at him, eyes full of tears, and absentmindedly kissed Spring on the lips. Spring was shocked at the jester, but kissed back wholeheartedly. The two pulled away, and smiled.
        "Does that mean you love me?" Goldie asked. Spring chuckled softly.
        "Goldie, I loved you when I first seen you... Of course I love you..." Spring gave the small bear another loving kiss. And so, they formed a beautiful new relationship...

   I'm finishing this in AC so sorry if it's bad... I'm still open for requests, so if you have any, put them in the comments. And also...

Thank you! Everyone so much for reading! If you like this book, go ahead and check out my others on my profile. And I will see all you dudes... in the next chapter... Bye!