The Accident

Goldie curled up in the passenger seat of his husband's truck, sniffling softly and looking out the window, his arm over his swollen stomach. Spring glanced over at him and placed a hand on his leg. Their six year old daughter Plushie watched them from the back seat.
"Mommy are you alright?" She asked. Goldie sat back up and looked back at her.
"Yes baby girl I'm alright... I just miss your aunt..." He said softly. The family was on their way home from a funeral. Goldie's best friend Chica had recently died after battling cancer for some time. Plushie cuddled her tiger stuffed animal, a few tears going down her face. Goldie turned and faced Spring.
"I know Goldie... I miss her too. I can understand how you feel-"
"But you really don't Spring. She was my best friend. She was too young to jus- Springtrap look out!" Spring's eyes widened at the sight of headlights coming right at them and quickly turned the wheel, only for the other vehicle smashing into them hard. The stomach-churning sound of metal hitting metal filled the air as Spring and his family rolled into the ditch. Spring shakily crawled out of his shattered window.
"G-Goldie?! P-Plushie?! Oh my god!" He frantically went to aid his lover and child.
"D-daddy!" Plushie cried. Spring tried to open the back door.
"Hold on baby girl! I'm coming!" Sirens sounded in the back as Spring tried to get to his family.
"Daddy I-I'm scared! W-what about m-mommy?!"
"Mommy is going to be fine sweetie. I need you to be brave and grab my hand." Spring said calmly. Plushie grabbed his hand and crawled out of the totaled truck, covered in cuts, blood, and bruises. Police cars, a fire truck, and a couple of ambulances stopped at the scene, and paramedics rushed to the injured family.
"Help! My husband is still trapped in there!" Spring called, holding his daughter tight. The medics turned to each other.
"You heard him! Get the one stuck in the vehicle! Tranz and I will help these two!" One said.
"Yes Captain!" Another said, running to the truck. The captain knelt down to Spring.
"My name is Captain Matthews. What's your name sir." Matthews asked.
"Springtrap Salvage, and this is my daughter Plushie."
"Alright Mr. Salvage I'm gonna need you to get up onto the gurney so we can load you up in the ambulance." Spring nodded and carefully got on the gurney. As he did, the paramedic helping Goldie yelled,
"Captain the victim is unresponsive! Can I get some over here please?"
      "Right away Lt. Bunny! Tranz! Get these two to the ambulance!"
      "On it Captain!" The medic called 'Tranz' said, running to the two. "Alright you two, we're going to get you loaded up and to the hospital." He said, pushing them to the ambulance. Spring didn't see or hear anything after that. He passed out right as they made it to the ambulance...
     *Time Skip*
Spring woke up in a white room. He looked around as a doctor walked in.
       "Nice to see you awake Mr. Salvage. My name is Doctor Vixen. How are you feeling?" Vixen asked.
       "Like I've been run over by a train. Where's my family?"
       "Your daughter is in pediatrics. The golden bear is in surgery." She said, looking at her clipboard.
       "How's the baby?" He asked. Vixen stopped, looking up at him with sad eyes.
       "I-I'm afraid to say that he lost the baby..." She said softly. Spring's heart shattered, as he had tears flow from his eyes. His body shook with rage and sadness.
       "W-what? No that's not possible!"
       "Mr. Salvage I'm afraid it's true. He's in surgery for his wounds and for the ba-" she was stopped when a surgeon poked his head into the room.
        "Excuse me Doctor Vixen, but I have some good news." He said.
        "Does this have something to do with the golden bear?" Vixen asked. The surgeon nodded.
        "Is this the father?" Vixen nodded. "Grab him a wheel chair, I have something to show him."

~~~

Spring sat quietly and confused as the two doctors wheeled him down a number of hallways into a room. He gasped as he saw his beloved laying calmly in bed with his baby boy in his arms.
       "B-but I don't understand... You said that he lost our son." Spring said. The surgeon nodded slightly.
       "I hate to say it, but he did. When we had him in surgery, we couldn't find a heartbeat on the child. After we did a c-section to remove the baby, we were all shocked when he started crying." The surgeon placed a hand on his shoulder. "We'll leave you two alone." With that, the two doctors left the room. Spring rolled his way over to Goldie, the smile never leaving his face as he sees his newborn son. He carefully picked him up and cuddled him, causing the small child to coo and giggle.
        "Hey there buddy... I'm your daddy..." He said softly, kissing his forehead softly. The baby cuddled closely to him and soon fell asleep, causing Spring's smile to widen. Goldie groaned, which caused Spring to look up.
        "S-Spring..?" He asked softly. Spring reached out and gripped his hand tightly.
        "I'm here baby... I'm here... I have someone you'll want to meet..." He carefully moved so the newborn was shown, making Goldie's eyes sparkle.
        "O-oh my gosh... T-that's..." His voice trailed. Spring nodded.
        "This is the new edition to our family..." Goldie reached his arms, wanting to hold his new baby. Spring carefully handed him over and watched as Goldie cuddled him closely.
        "Plushtrap..." Goldie suddenly said, catching his husband off guard.
        "W-what?"
        "Plushtrap... That's what I want to name him..." Spring nodded softly.
        "Plushtrap... I like it..." Spring carefully got up from the wheel chair and leaned in to Goldie, kissing him softly. "I love you baby..."
        "I love you too..."

Le cri... It hurt so fucking much to write this... But at least I ended it sweet. So...

Thank you! Everyone so much for reading! I am currently working on two new one shots with two of my favorite country songs "Hey Pretty Girl" by Kip Moore and "Mud On The Tires" by Brad Paisley. And I will see all you Mates in my next chapter! Bye!