Date Night

Friday night... Goldie and Spring decided to go to the movies. Spring even convinced his lover to see "The Conjuring" since he has never seen it.
        "Come on Goldie! It'll be fun!" He said, dragging the smaller male behind him.
        "Ok ok! I can only walk so fast!" Goldie laughed.
They got to the room where they show the movie, Goldie started to wondering if the movie was going to be extremely scary.
        "Spring, is this movie really scary?" He asked the taller male.
        "No not really. I've seen this movie before, it's not that bad."
Goldie was going to say something, but was cut off when the movie started playing. He snuggled up to Spring, and tried to enjoy the movie...

~~~

It's about half way through the movie, and Goldie is regretting coming to see it. Every Time there was a scary part, he would let out a small scream and snuggle closer to his lover, who tries to make him feel safe. Spring hasn't jumped once since the movie has started. He just sits back, and tries to comfort Goldie.

~~~

The movie is almost at its end. Goldie is still all cuddled up with Spring. The last part of the movie (A/N: I think) was the scariest part in the movie, causing Goldie to shriek, and making tears fall from his eyes. The movie came to its end, so the couple walked out hand in hand.
         "Never again Spring..." Goldie whimpered as the tears still fell. Spring looked at him.
        "Alright... No more scary movies for you for a while." He said, wiping his lover's tears, and giving him a light kiss.
"Now let's get home... I'll make us something to eat." Goldie smiled. So the couple made their way back to their house...

I've honestly never seen The Conjuring. I wanted to, but I never got around to it. Anyway here's another one! This was a request, I just forgot who requested it. But also...

Thank you guys so much for reading! I am still taking requests, so if you have an idea, put it in the comments. It could be happy or sad, I could care less. But anyway, I will see all you dudes... In the next chapter.... Bye!