Kissed You Good Night...

It's a little after midnight when a young rabbit named Spring was dropping his date off.
       "Thanks for tonight Spring..." A slightly younger golden bear said. Spring looked at him, and smiled.
       "My pleasure Goldie... Talk to you tomorrow." He replied. Goldie smiled.
       "Talk to you tomorrow." With that, he exited the car and walked to his door. Spring sat in his car and watched as he turned off his porch light.
      'I should've kissed you...' He thought. 'I should've pushed you up against the wall... I should've kissed you just like I wasn't scared at all...'

He couldn't see Goldie watching through the window, wondering what went wrong and praying that he wouldn't go.
        'You should've kissed me...' He thought. 'You should've pushed me up against the wall...' He was right on the edge and ready to fall. Spring turned off his car, and ran through the yard back to his front door. Before he could knock, he heard the lock, and Goldie met him on the front porch. Half scared to death, he can't catch his breath, but these were moments he lives for. Spring pushed him against the wall, and kissed him good night. He pulled away, looked him deep in the eyes, and said...
       "Now that I've kissed you, it's a good night, good night, baby good night..." He whispered softly. Goldie smiled.
       "A good night, good night, baby good night...." He whispered back, pulling him back to his lips...

Howdy! Did ya miss my one shots?! I bet ya did! Ok so the song above is '(Kissed You) Good Night' by Gloriana. It's a great song, and a great band. And also...

Thank you! Everyone so much for reading. Please send me your ideas! I need them to live! And I'll see all you dudes...! In the next chapter. Bye!