Not So Happy Birthday...

Goldie was rushing all around the house, trying to make everything perfect for his husband's birthday. Their two kids looking at him as if he was going insane, mostly because he was.
"Daddy, why do you keep running around the house?" His 8 year old daughter Plushie asked. Goldie stopped and looked at them.
"Because I need to everything perfect for your father when he gets home. Just keep an eye on PlushTrap while I go call your uncles." He replied, taking out his phone. Plushie nodded and picked up her 2 year old brother, taking him to his room. Goldie just got done talking to his older brother Freddy, telling him to come over and help, when Spring texted him.
'Hey just got everything you asked me to get. I'll be home in ten. See ya soon!' Goldie read the text and panicked, he hasn't finished getting things in place. He thought for a second and then started typing.
'No! You can't come home yet! How about you go and pick up your brothers. And then come home.'
Spring replied with a simple ok. Goldie felt relieved. He set his phone down just as the doorbell rang. Goldie ran over and opened the door, revealing his older brother Freddy with his husband and their son Alex.
"Hey! Great your here! Come on I need your guys' help and fast! Alex, you can go and play with your cousins." Goldie said, pulling them in the house. "Spring just texted me and said that he was coming home, so I told him to go and pick up Bon and BonBon. So that gives us some time to finish decorating." Freddy and Foxy nodded and got to work.

They had just finished, so Goldie decided to text Spring and see where he was. He waited ten minutes and didn't get a reply. He started to worry a little bit so decided to just call. No answer. He heard a knock at the door. His ears perked up and he sprinted to the door, hoping Spring was on the other side. When he opened the door, a policeman was revealed.
"Excuse me, but are you Goldie Teller? The husband of Springtrap Teller?" The officer asked.
"I am... What's wrong? Did something happen?" Goldie asked frantically.
"I'm afraid him and two other passengers were in a terrible accident. A drunk driver smashed into them head on. The two passengers survived, but the driver... Your husband... Died on impact. I'm so sorry." He said, turning around and heading back to his car. Goldie closed the door, sliding down it with tears pouring from his eyes. Freddy and Foxy came out from the kitchen to what was wrong.
"H-he's gone! I didn't even get to see him one last time and now he's gone!" He yelled, choking on some words. Both looked at him, devastated at what he said. They felt their own tears soak their faces... Everyone just wanted to have a good time...

It's the day of the burial. Goldie's last time looking at the person who made him happy. Bonnie and Bon were released from the hospital last week and came to the memorial. As the time came to lay him down, Goldie placed a single white rose, Spring's favorite, on top of the casket. He watched painfully as his husband was lowered and buried.
"Goodbye Spring... I'll miss you forever..."

I'm so sorry that it was so sad... I'm crying, I'm listening to a really sad song... I'm the best...

And also... Thank you everyone so much for reading. Next one will be out when I have an idea and I'm still open for requests. And I will you guys... In the next chapter... Peace.