Raped...

Goldie and Spring have been married for about a year and a half. A few months ago, the couple had welcomed the newest member to their family into their home, a baby girl named Plushie. The two were very happy to start a family, but it was exhausting. Plushie loved to wake the two up in the middle of the night. Their life was practically perfect. But one night in particular is one the couple will never forget...

  It all started when Goldie decided to run out to the store to grab a few things.
         "Alright Spring. I shouldn't be long, but keep Plushie entertained while I'm gone." The young golden bear said, grabbing his phone and wallet. Spring walked over to his lover with their daughter in his arms.
         "Alright baby. Be careful, and if there's any problems, call me." Spring said, giving him a quick kiss.
         "I will." Goldie said. He kissed his daughter's forehead, causing the small child to giggle. "Bye baby girl. Bye love!" And with that, he walked out the door.

~~~

Goldie walked out of the store with a couple of bags in his hands. He put an earbud in his ear and started nodding slightly to the beat. He continued his way toward home. But something wasn't right. He wasn't aware of it, but a dark figure, a tall fox, was following him, an evil grin spread across its face. The figure inched its way closer and closer, slapping its hand over the golden bear's mouth and dragging him down an alley. Goldie thrashed and kicked, dropping the bags and trying to push the attacker away. The figure pinned him to a building, tying his hands together. Goldie whimpered softly, making the figure chuckle darkly.
        "Don' worry... I'll make ye feel good..." The figure cooed, his deep voice and hot breath against the scared golden bear's neck made him shiver. The figure ran his cold hand up Goldie's shirt, running his thumb over one of his nipples. Goldie gave a soft, shaky moan, biting his lip. The taller male licked his ear and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down with his boxers. The attacker licked his lips, pulling the collar to Goldie's shirt down a bit, sucking and biting at his neck. Goldie whimpered as hot tears dripped down his face, falling to the concrete. The figure unbuttoned his own jeans, pulling them down a bit and revealed his hard member. Goldie's eyes widened at it, whimpering more when he seen a crazy look in the guy's eyes. The stranger gave an evil grin as he lifted one of Goldie's legs up, positioning his member. Goldie begged and pleaded, but they fell upon deaf ears. The stranger winked at him, then roughly thrusted his member into the poor golden bear. Goldie cried out, hopefully loud enough for someone to hear.

~~~

  Spring bounced his crying daughter in his arm as he tried to call his lover. But, to no avail, he didn't pick up.
        "Hey Goldie. I just want to know where you are. Plushie won't stop crying, so I kinda need your help. Call me back when you get this." He said, hanging up afterward. Plushie continued to cry as Spring called a different number.
         "Chica, it's Spring. I need your help." He said, putting the phone on speaker.
         "Spring! What's up?" The female chicken asked.
         "It's Plushie. She won't stop crying and Goldie isn't here to help me. You have a beautiful voice, can you sing for her?"
         "Sure thing!" Chica said.

~~~

  Goldie moaned loudly, the stranger thrusting into him roughly. The stranger gripped his leg tighter, licking his cheek and growling softly as he came. Goldie gave a final, tired moan, his eyes closing as he grit his teeth together. The figure pulled his member out of the golden bear, causing him to crumble to the ground. The stranger got his clothes back in order, kneeling down to the exhausted golden bear, grabbing his chin.
         "Ye were fun ta play wit', but I'm afraid t'at I have ta leave... I hope ta see ye again soon." He teased, kissing him full on the lips. He let go of Goldie and left, not another word spoken. Goldie watched him leave, the tears still flowing and his eyes growing heavy. He tried his best to get up off the ground, but he just collapsed, his eyes finally closing.