Goldie Vs. Spring

Saturday night. The night of an epic showdown between two football teams. Michigan vs. Michigan State. Goldie and Spring have been waiting for this day for two weeks. There was just one problem... They both liked different teams. Goldie was rooting for Michigan State while Spring was rooting for Michigan. As they were preparing snacks for the big game, Spring looked over at Goldie in disgust.
         "I can't believe you're a State fan..." He growled. Goldie's ears perked.
         "Well I can't believe you're a Michigan fan..." He snapped back, placing the chips on the end table. Spring suddenly had an idea and smirked.
         "Care to make this interesting?" Goldie looked over in interest.
         "How... Interesting?" He asked.
         "A bet we can call this. If my team wins, you have to wear blue and yellow for a whole day." Spring said. Goldie nodded.
        "And if my team wins, you have to wear green and white for a whole day." Goldie replied. He held out his hand. "Deal?"
       "Deal." And the bet was on.

~~~

Goldie looked terrified at the score. Michigan State was doing terrific in the first part of the game, but they fell behind as time went on. Spring looked over at his lover, smirking.
         "What's the matter Goldie? Afraid you're losing the bet?" He said playfully. Goldie growled a bit. But he was right, he was afraid that he was losing.

~~~

After a long game between the two teams, Michigan pulled through and won the game. One thing was certain, Goldie was going to be wearing blue and yellow for a day.
         "Damn it all to hell!" Goldie screeched out of anger, causing his lover to laugh.
         "Aww Goldie, don't be angry baby..." Spring cooed, wrapping his arms around his waist. Goldie scoffed, but leaned into the embrace. "You still mad love?"
         "A little... Damn it, they were doing so well in the beginning..." Goldie muttered. Spring chuckled.
         "A bit of advice my dear... Don't bet against Michigan."
         "Whatever asshole." Spring kissed his lover's shoulder.
         "You're gonna look sexy in my jersey..." He growled huskily. Goldie shook his head, turning and kissing his lover's lips.
         "Love you dork."
         "Love you too baby."

The day for the Michigan vs. Michigan State was October 29th... It's so fucking late. The same thing happened to me though! I bet to two people that Michigan State was going to win! I lost... So I had to wear blue and yellow the day after Halloween. So... Yeah. But anyway!

  Thank you! Everyone so much for reading! Sorry I haven't posted anything on here for a while. High school ya know. I'll see ye Mates later. See ya!

  NightBear15 signing off...