Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Another year of being alone XD

Goldie screamed when he looked at the calendar. His boyfriend Springtrap came bursting through the door holding a baseball bat.
"What?! What's happening?!" He yelled, getting ready to swing.
"Just the most romantic day of the year! Look at the calendar!" Spring took one look at the calendar and chuckled.
"So this is what got you so hyped? Valentine's Day?" He asked. Goldie nodded.
"Well yeah... I was thinking we could do something special since its the first one we spent together." He said softly, tears at the corners of his eyes. Spring frowned, walking over and hugging his lover.
"Of course we're doing something... How about this, a picnic in the park and walk on the beach?" Goldie brightened up and smiled softly.
"That's sound great Spring..."

At the park they had just finished eating and were walking to the beach, when they heard a few loud bangs that sounded close. Spring suddenly felt really weak and felt something wet on his shirt. He touched two of his fingers to the area and looked at them. Blood. Goldie looked at him with pure terror in his eyes, but it was the last thing he saw before he passed out...
------------------

It is now a whole year after Spring got shot. A lot has happened in that year, Spring proposed and are going to be getting married. They want the wedding to be on Valentine's Day.
*At the wedding*
"Do you, Springtrap, taking Goldie to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and hold, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" Spring looked deep into Goldie's eyes.
"I do..." He said with a smile. The wedding official turned to Goldie.
"And do you, Goldie, take Springtrap to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and hold, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"
"I do..." Tears were rolling down his cheeks, a warm smile seen.
"I now pronounce you husband and husband! You may kiss the groom!" Spring smile widened and he gave Goldie the most passionate kiss they have ever shared... Even though their first Valentine's Day was tragic, the second one is one they would never forget...

Now I know yesterday was Valentine's Day... I totally would've posted this yesterday, but I don't have wifi. When I do post things, it's always at school or somewhere that has wifi. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!