Happy Mother's Day!

Plushie sat at her desk in her kindergarten classroom, working on a project for a special day. Mother's Day was this weekend, and she wanted to make something extra special for her extra special mom. She was making a colorful necklace along with a homemade card that read 'Happy Mother's Day!!' in bright and colorful letters. Once she finished her necklace, she giggled, and carefully put both the card and the necklace in her backpack.

     *~May eighth, 9:30am~*

Goldie sat on the couch, watching t.v., as his husband Spring was making breakfast. Goldie rubbed at his nine month belly, receiving a kick in return. But that kick became a little painful, causing Goldie to hiss in pain.
      "U-uh Spring? I think the baby's coming." He said, whimpering a little after. He heard a crash and string of curse words from the kitchen. Out came Spring, looking worried.
      "Are you sure? I understand that you're nine months pregnant, but you're not due for a few more weeks." Spring rambled. Goldie nodded.
      "I'm sure. Now go get Plushie, grab my bag, and drag your ass out to the car!" Goldie snapped, feeling another sharp pain. Spring nodded, and set to do what he was told as Goldie made his way out to the car. Spring made his way out soon after, carrying an excited Plushie and his bag. He quickly buckled his daughter into her seat, got in, started the car, and drove away to the hospital...

~~~

Goldie sat in his hospital bed, sweaty and crying, holding his new born son in his arms. Spring and Plushie were standing by him excitedly.
       "Goldie... He's beautiful..." Spring whispered. Goldie nodded.
      "He is... I think we should name him Plushtrap..." Plushtrap is a golden-green bunny with birthmarks that look like stitch marks, and his eyes similar to Goldie's, except with a negative affect. Plushie looked at her new baby brother with wide eyes, and a huge grin. Then remembered her presents. She quickly ran to her backpack, and grabbed the card and necklace.
       "Here you go mommy! I made these for you at school!" She beamed, handing her mother the items. Goldie handed Plushtrap to Spring, and took them, the tears flowing more.
       "Plushie... These are beautiful. Thank you so much for these." He said. Plushie climbed up on the bed with him, and have him a big hug.
       "You're welcome mommy. Happy Mother's Day." Goldie motioned for Spring to hand him the baby. A nurse walked in at that time.
       "Excuse me nurse, but could you take a picture of us?" Spring asked. The nurse nodded, taking the phone, and snapping a picture. Spring thanked the nurse, and she left.
       "Happy Mother's Day Goldie..."