Chapter 2 the meeting

Ok so I got great reviews from chapter 1 which is great I hope people will keep reviewing this story and loving it and I do have the pairings for this but I'm keeping them secret until the time comes so please don't ask about pairings in reviews thank you.

Rose was fast asleep, the wind was blowing outside and it was raining. Meanwhile up at the lookout Ryder was looking out the window, when he saw a light on the beach he closed his eyes then opened them again and the light was gone. Ryder went to bed soon after.

The sun started to come up at 6am as always. Rose was already awake and just lying beside the rock she slept behind looking out at the sea.

Rose: "What to do today? Maybe I should go visit them or have a walk around Adventure Bay"?

As Rose was talking to herself, up at the lookout Chase was already awake, and walking around the lookout like he always did. Ryder walked out of the lookout and saw Chase.

Ryder: "Morning Chase, doing your early morning walk around lookout".

Chase stopped to talk to Ryder: "Yer as normal nothing wrong, Ryder sir".

Ryder: "Good I will come out and get you when your breakfast is ready ok"?

Chase: "Ok".

Ryder walked back inside the lookout to make breakfast for the pups, Chase went back to his pup house and lied down. Rose was still looking out over the sea, still thinking about what she was going to do.

Rose: "If I go see the Paw Patrol, I know Chase and Ryder would awake by now, but would I be welcomed? What trouble could I cause by going and saying hello to them ok I will go".

Rose got up onto her 4 new paws, and slowly started walking up a hill off the beach. Ryder was still thinking about what he saw last night.

Ryder: "What was that light I saw on the beach I wonder"?

Chase was still lying down in his pup house, when it started to lightly rain.

Chase: "Cool a sun shower".

Rose was just starting to walk across the bridge when the sun shower started.

Rose: "O great now I'm going to get wet and have that wet dog smell, now I know why Rocky hate's getting wet".

Rose tripped over a lot while walking, still getting used to having 4 paws instant of two feet.

Rose: "Wow I really thought this would be easier to get used to, I guess not".

As Rose finely made it over the bridge to the other side, she looked up at the lookout on top of the hill in front of her.

Rose: "It's much bigger then what it looks like on the show".

Rose slowly started to walk up the hill making as little noise as she could. Chase was smelling the air when he started to smell wet dog.

Chase: "O man is Zuma playing in the rain or something".

Chase walked out of his pup house, and walked around to Zuma's pup house to find him still sleeping.

Chase was now puzzled as to why he could smell wet dog,

Chase: "I guess it was me I'm after all standing in the rain". Chase went back to his pup house to lay back down.

Rose was still slowly walking up the hill to the lookout, with many thoughts going through her mind.

Rose's mind: "What if they don't like me? What if they are different from the show? What if they aren't their? What will what will"?

Rose was thinking that much that she was starting to give herself a headache, so she tried not to think about what could be and more thinking about what was going to happen. Rose was now half way up the hill when she heard the lookouts doors open.