chapter 40

Chapter 40

So this the big chapter 40 everyone something will happen don't know what yet so yer just read and you will find out hopefully thanks for everyone who keeps reading my stories and reviewing you make my day every time I see someone has review one of my stories so to everyone that reviews I give you all a massive thanks your all epic! Now for the chapter.

That evening everyone ate in the med bay so that Rose could join them for dinner. Then the med bay was turned into a mini games room for the night so that Rose wasn't left out of anything she always was a part of the games.

But Rose's mind was not on any of the games as the news that Ryder gave her kept her mind filled with stuff.

Ryder walked over to Rose and gently patted her on the head "Hey Rose you alright"?

Rose looked at Ryder "Yer I'm all good just thinking about the news you gave me it's amazing and I'm so happy because I will get to see my mum, dad, brother and little sister again but I don't know how they will take me being a pup or if they will even believe that it's me".

Ryder picked Rose up and cuddled her gently "Oh Rose you worry way too much girl try not to".

Rose sighed as Zuma looked over at her and took care of the pups.

Another pup that wasn't playing any of the games was the very heavily pregnant Everest who was told by Katie that she couldn't play any of the game.

Everest lied down on her side watching the others play after 10 minutes her mate Marshall came and lied down with her.

Marshall put one of his paws over Everest and gently rubbed her back "Hey you alright my love"?

Everest looked at Marshall and nuzzled him then licked his face "Yer I'm alright just a little tired love that's all".

Marshall nuzzled and licked Everest back as he gently rubbed her big belly "Well we will be very busy soon looking after our pups" Marshall smiled.

Katie then walked over to Everest and Marshall "Well Everest since your somewhat tired how about I give you a quick ultrasound on your big belly to check on your pups"?

Everest smiled "That would be great thanks Katie" Everest tried to stand up but as she tried Katie put her hands under her and picked her up.

Katie "Oh Everest I will carry you over you soon to be mum and you can come as well Marshall" Katie walked over behind a cloth with Marshall following her and Everest.

Katie put Everest down on the table on her back so her belly was showing. "Wow girl your belly has gotten really big hasn't it" Katie said gently rubbing her hand on it.

Everest giggled "Yer it has it makes it hard to walk sometimes as well".

Marshall got up onto the table and sat next to Everest "Yer and makes you eat a lot more as well".

Everest "Yer and that".

Katie "Well that's normal when being pregnant because you're eating for yourself and the pups inside you now let's get started". Katie put some gel on Everest's belly before using the ultrasound and rubbing it over her belly "Ok I'm going to have to push down on your belly abit so it may hurt a little".

Everest nodded "It's ok Katie".

Katie got started and pushed down a little on Everest's belly as she looked inside Everest's belly. After 20 minute Katie looked puzzled "Oh wow ok that's interesting".

Everest and Marshall both looked at Katie "What is it"? they both said at the same time.

Katie "Well it seems you really only have one pup one very big pup inside you Everest".

Everest and Marshall "WHAT"!

Everest "So this big belly is just from one pup"?

Katie nodded "Yer so I was wrong before sorry about that well this will make your labor a lot easier you only have to push one out now".

Everest sighed relief "Well I guess that's ok".

Everest then started drifting off to sleep on the table. Katie cleaned the gel of her belly and saw she was falling asleep.

Katie "Maybe it would be best if you went to bed Everest and had a nice sleep you could go into labor anytime girl so get all the rest you can get".

Everest nodded "You want to come for a sleep my love"? she said looking at Marshall.

Marshall nodded "Sure I will come for a sleep with my lovely sweet mate".

Katie giggled "ok then" Katie picked up Everest and walked out of the med bay with Marshall following them to their room. As they walked Everest fell asleep in Katie's arms before they made it to the room.

Meanwhile back in the med bay Ryder and Rocky had just bought in dinner for everyone.

Rubble "Oh finely dinner what is it tonight Ryder"?

Chase looked at Rubble "Most likely something you will eat" Chase giggled.

Ryder giggled as well "Yer it is dinner tonight is roast chicken".

Everyone's face's lit up as they all cheered everyone loved Ryder's roast chicken it was always so good.

Everyone had their plates put in front of them and started eating as Ryder saved some chicken for Marshall and Everest.

After 20 minutes everyone was done eating their dinner which they all loved as it got late everyone went off to their own room. Rose was asked to stay in the med bay for one more night so Katie could watch over her again. As Rose had to stay so did Zuma and their four pups stay with her as they all fell asleep together.

Meanwhile in an area around Gosford three houses were on fire and things were getting bad.

Meanwhile in a home in a small street there was a family now with one less children in their family.

Mum "Oh it's so uneventful around the house without Rose I miss her so much".

Dad "Yer so do I dear she was a good kid".

The little sister came into the Tv room crying and hugged her mum "Mummy I miss sis I want sis back".

Both parents sighed "so do we dear so do we".

Meanwhile back on the Sky patroller in Ryder's room.

Ryder was on his computer looking up information on the town called Gosford and found out they were having a show down at their showground this coming weekend.

Ryder "oh this is great we can go to the show and maybe meet Rose's parents there and make lots of kids happy ok then we will go to the Gosford show".

END CHAPTER WOOF, WOOF.

PS PLEASE REVIEW AND I KNOW NOTHING BIG HAPPENED OR DID IT CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THANKS FOR READING!